Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 - General Discussion - Spoiler Free (See OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

I know, I don't get it...They would make much more money if Ireland was allowed to vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

C4BB:

c20608d802e38ecb8f25ec2c159b74c9_extralarge.jpg
    You may have heard the news that a very special housemate called 'Bob Righter' will be joining the Big Brother House this year.

We can now EXCLUSIVELY reveal the first photographs of Bob.

Very little is known about Bob or his motives at this stage and even Big Brother Executive Producer Phil Edgar-Jones isn't revealing much.

"He's going to be waiting in the lounge for the housemates when they arrive. I can't say anything more than that. He is just one of many surprises up our sleeve this year".

However, seeing as 'Bob Righter' is an anagram of 'Big Brother' we suspect that he is going to be a very interesting addition to the House. Be sure to watch the launch show from 9pm on Channel 4 tomorrow night (Wednesday 9th June) to see what happens when the other housemates meet Bob!

In other Big Brother news, make sure to come back here tomorrow between 1pm - 2pm for an EXCLUSIVE screening of the new Big Brother title sequence.

This sneaky first look will be available for 1 hour only, so miss it, miss out!

Scary Man!!!

/his lips remind me of MJ for some reason.:o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

/remembers Spiral.........:D
    *Phones therapist to tell him the last four years of therapy have been in vain because Sharpshooter has just made me remember Spiral.* :(

Posy wrote: »
    *Phones therapist to tell him the last four years of therapy have been in vain because Sharpshooter has just made me remember Spiral.* :(

:p

109059.gif

All better?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just had a look at the hopefuls there for the first time. God it is FULL of wannabes, exactly what I don't want. 7th row down, 7th picture in...Allistair, makeup artist to the stars. I've seen this guy before on that programme Ibiza on Living, and he is a complete d*ckhead. He's this flamboyant drama queen in his 60s and just wants to be famous.

I really hope there's at least one Irish representative. Even if they're complete embarrassments, I don't care!

I just hope there's someone to rival Rex and the Irrepresible Dark Horse :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Oooooh, getting excited now!!!!!!
    Cannae wait..:D

I haven't checked out the link above about the HM's, must do that now....
    Definitely would be nice to see an Irish HM in there again

EDIT: Just looked quickly at the list and there are 2 I'd definitely not like to see in the house
    1. Steven, the soldier who lost an eye and leg
    2. Nathan with the alter ego called Seahorse

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2010/06/The-9-0Clock-News--Ex-Big-Brother-stars-will-compete-to-become-ultimate-housemate/
    Ex-Big Brother stars will compete to become the ultimate housemate
    Big Brother 11 is going to be a little bit different from all the earlier series, with an exciting twist planned to take place at the end of the series. It was announced this morning that the winner of this year’s Big Brother (starting tonight at 9pm on Channel 4) will immediately go back into the house with a group of former BB stars and winners for an extra two weeks, where they will all compete to be crowned the Ultimate BB Housemate. The collection will not only include a handful of past BB winners, but also the housemates who have remained popular with the public. We’re thinking Nikki Grahame, Glyn Wise, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Anna The Nun, Spencer Smith, Mario and Lisa etc. There’s also a rumour that some of the stars of Celebrity Big Brother will also be taking part. Whoever is crowned the Ultimate BB Housemate will also be awarded a separate special prize. We love this idea, but what do YOU think? And which housemates should be included?

I like this idea alot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Wow thats a great idea!

After watching the BB Awards last night, there are alot of nutjobs great contenders for those two weeks. They could be the best 2 weeks of Big Brother..... ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Just had a look at the hopefuls there for the first time. God it is FULL of wannabes, exactly what I don't want. 7th row down, 7th picture in...Allistair, makeup artist to the stars. I've seen this guy before on that programme Ibiza on Living, and he is a complete d*ckhead. He's this flamboyant drama queen in his 60s and just wants to be famous.

I really hope there's at least one Irish representative. Even if they're complete embarrassments, I don't care!

I just hope there's someone to rival Rex and the Irrepresible Dark Horse :(

Exactly. The thing I love most about BB is watching ordinary members of the public interacting in a claustrophobic environment - the alliances, the enemies, the comedy! Putting a bunch of reality tv junkies in there negates the whole point of the show imo. A complete 180 from the first series and original concept.

I hope producers see sense and don't include some of the more prolific attention seekers.

Another Rex or Marcus would be too much to hope for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Are we still not allowed to vote I wonder, this being the last one and all you'd think they would give the Irish a chance to get behind one of our own.

If they were worth voting for of course.

/remembers Spiral.........:D

Gawd remember him!! The embarrassment of it, remember his rap?:o I love when there's an irish person in it. I really liked Anna and Brian. Noirin p*ssed me off big time. Remember Sree!:D..Feck it was great last year wasn't it? Obsessive love triangles and the likes. I am sooo excited!

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Wow thats a great idea!

After watching the BB Awards last night, there are alot of nutjobs great contenders for those two weeks. They could be the best 2 weeks of Big Brother..... ever!

Oh please, please let Jackie Stallone be one of them.....

"Yeah, I'm Jackie" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

We had better have another Rex or Marcus. In the last few years Big Brother has divided it's audience into the over sensetive, whimpering idiots that form the British voting public who always choose boring winners, and the small percentage of hardcore fans who realize people like Rex and Marcus have kept the show alive.

I'm liking this pseudo all stars idea too. It means we get two finals, and all the ex housemate crap will be kept seperate from the proper series.

We had better have another Rex or Marcus. In the last few years Big Brother has divided it's audience into the over sensetive, whimpering idiots that form the British voting public who always choose boring winners, and the small percentage of hardcore fans who realize people like Rex and Marcus have kept the show alive.

I'm liking this pseudo all stars idea too. It means we get two finals, and all the ex housemate crap will be kept seperate from the proper series.

Very true. Rachel triumphing over Rex and Mikey, Sophie winning over the legend that is the irreprssible dark horse are baffling choices to me. Rachel, in particular, reminded me of the bad old days of BB4 when Cameron won. Although, at least Cameron was one of a bunch of dullards, Rachel won against so many other bigger and more deserving personalities that year.

I still say if it was changed to a vote to save, rather than evict every week, we might have some chance of saving the more interesting HMs, as people are less likely to bother to save the duller ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Holy crap so bloody excited about tonight!!! Gotta go get all my sweets in for the show yet!

Love the idea of old hms/winners going back in BUT only if they do it right! Send back in rex and I'll be happy but do not send back in Brian Belo!

Did anyone watch the opening credits on the C4 website! I love it! Welcome to the mad house!:D

^ I love it!! Getting me all excited for tonight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This year's 'Big Brother' winner is set to stay in the house an extra two weeks and be joined by some of the most memorable housemates from previous series, including the celebrity version.

The contestants of those last two weeks will all compete for the title of ultimate champion, as 'Big Brother 11' will be the last ever series of Channel 4's reality TV show.

Although names of the former housemates set to appear in the house haven't been revealed yet, it looks like the line-up will include former winners – such as Nadia Almada and Brian Dowling – as well as other colourful characters.

Show boss Phil Edgar-Jones told The Sun: "Some old faces have been asking for weeks if we're bringing them back, saying they want in. Billi Bhatti and Nikki Grahame have both been asking."
    He added: "It's a bittersweet moment with 'Big Brother' ending, but the ultimate champion will ensure we end on a high.
    "As well as finding fans' favourite housemate, it will also be a trip down memory lane as they discuss experiences in the house.
    "It will be a nostalgic treat for people who love the show and remind us why it was so great."
    Earlier this week, Channel 4 for the first time published a list of 79 candidates hoping to take part in the brand new series. All of them will know their fate tonight as they attend the live launch of 'Big Brother 11'.

I don't mind old housemates returning for two weeks as long as it is kept seperate to the main series - which should be all about getting to know complete strangers with no contact with the outside world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Hi Guys :D

Ahhhhhhhh (contented sigh).... It's good to be back :)

Here's to a great summer!, Can't wait for tonight.. woo woo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

DKZ wrote: »
    There was I think. Channel 12005 on Sky or something.

Yup, still have it saved on my sky box... and the screen is now blue (normally nothing) does this mean anything I wonder!!!!!!!

really p'd off that we're not getting a live feed channel, guess this means we can't vote either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bring back Rex

impatient.gifimpatient.gifimpatient.gifimpatient.gifimpatient.gif

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Headshot wrote: »
    Bring back Rex

I've watched every BB from Season 1 except that particular one and people keep banging on about Rex.......What was the deal with him, what the hell did I miss?????

(so mad with myself for giving into pressure from friends and family going on and on and on about how **** BB was:mad::()

EDIT: Sorry, just realised there that I had forgotten and used a bad word!!!! Sorry..Eek

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I heard a rumour that Zig and Zag will be co-hosting this years show... Can anyone confirm or deny? Wasn't going to watch it this year, but I think I might...

The Big Brother 11 Diary Room chair has "burst" during rehearsals for the final series.

The chair, which has been kept secret ahead of tonight's launch show, has had to undergo a last-minute redesign, confirmed creative director Phil Edgar Jones.

Writing on the DS forums about the final preparations, he said: "Final snagging round the house, which is looking really good. Slight problem with the Diary Room chair, in that the material housemates are supposed to actually sit on has burst.

"Designers frantically designing something else. The Chair itself is heavenly."

He added: "We have now made our final selection for the first wave of housemates. Davina is on site and we've gone through the script for the launch show. For the first time ever she has no idea who the housemates are and it's driving her mad. It's very busy here and all the team are really excited."

I hope it's not a bad omen.:D

God damn it's 6pm and BBLB still isn't on!!:mad: Finish up friends!!!!

:eek: Its on its on!!

I heard a rumour that Zig and Zag will be co-hosting this years show... Can anyone confirm or deny? Wasn't going to watch it this year, but I think I might...

They was a clip of them on BBLB there! They are on BBLB on Sunday! So maybe hosts of it now and then?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Bleh... all the contestants are gonna be familiar with each other.

Reactions to seeing each other for the first time was always one of the highlights in BB. Not a good start to this year.

• Advertisement

That could be a good thing though especially if they already don't like each other.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement