Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio Running Logic Dublin?

Options
  • 12-03-2010 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hey, anyone know of a place (somewhere nice) that will allow outside engineers in to their place of worship to throw down some vocals?

Nice room, mics etc..

Im looking for somewhere in next few months in dublin to record a few vocal tracks, but has to be running logic, I will be way to slow on that logic lookalike/wannabe called pro tools :D

Cheers

Ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Peter's place has Logic too ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Dav has the Logic doesn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

studiorat wrote: »
    Dav has the Logic doesn't he?

ya reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 FlyingCircus

Hi,

We run Logic Pro 8 in our studio we have a good room, Neumann mics and nice TLA audio and ART preamps.

If in need just send us a PM.

Thanks

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭trackmixstudio

I run logic and have plenty of nice mics and pres.
    PM if you want to call over for a look.
    Michael

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Thanks guys :)

Can you just clarify that you wont mind me flying the session too?

The reason I need dublin is that the female singers I will be using are there so to make it easier I need to head that way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭noodle650

try windmill lane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    ya reckon?

Indeed, I use it all the time now, upgrading to version 9 this week. Still use Pro Tools from time to time, I like both. PMI I would recommend Trackmix Studio, he is a black belt in Logic.

Advertisement