Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few BC2 questions

Options
  • 12-03-2010 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

1. is there any indication I've activated a "heal" from a med pack? I know there's no health bar, but I'd like to know that I've activated one when I run close to it.

2. Is there a single change seat button? I see the F keys are used to get into each different seat but I'd rather hotkey one to cycle through all.

3. How does conquest work? are the numbers for each side the tickets for "lives" left? Are they effected by the time you've kept a base for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

1. Unfortunately no thats too complicated for console gamers :p so theres a noise when your fully healed. Frustrating stuff.

2. I have never seen a hotkey to switch seats in a BF game, cant help sorry. Although you only really need to remember F2 is the gunner (f2 f3 in a transport chopper). Both close at hand so no big deal, just takes a few minutes to get used to and you can switch very quickly.

3. Ya in conquest the tickets bleed when you hold the majority of control points/flags. Also kills drain tickets too. So if you hold the majority of flags just keep them, dont be ambitious :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

BeansBeans wrote: »
    1. Unfortunately no thats too complicated for console gamers :p so theres a noise when your fully healed. Frustrating stuff.

Does my head in as well, what happened to a simple health bar ? 0-100% Tiring to guess by looking at the what I call, the spider-web-sh!t around the edges of your screen, is frustrating alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

^^^LOL

I absolutely love the new health system....I mean whats the difference....if you have red blood (or spiderman ****) on the screen just take it you have 5-10% health and you need some SAVLON...SORTED! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Thanks for the replies. I don't have a problem with not seeing health bar – would take away from the game if they included it. My beef is just with the med packs. I mean did I just activate one? If so, do I stand over it while I heal or do I just run on?

A minor qualm really. It's a great game :D

Advertisement