Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kymatica/Cymatics

• 12-03-2010 3:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

I really don't know if a review of the film Kymatica really has a place here but since it seems to appear in all the of haunts conspiracy type information it probably won't be too out of place.

I have an interest in Cymatics so I went into this with an open mind really hoping that it had something to offer, the name of the film would have suggested such. The film is directed by Ben Stewart who made Esoteric Agenda, a film which I have not seen since finding a decent copy of it online so far has eluded me. The film is not bad quality though I did find the reuse of stock footage here and there and a repedetive soundtrack slightly irritating.

For entertainment it delivers, among it's more comic claims are the ones that Barrack Obama is related to George Bush and Godfrey of Bouillon, (top of the range crusader/templar type). And that the British Royal family are related to the prophet Mohammed.

Kymatics or Cymatics is the study of wave propagation and from what I was aware before watching, Cymatics has it's origins based in discoveries by Galileo and Ernst Chladni; Chladni according to some being the father of modern acoustics. Him being the first to work out the speed of sound.

Being slightly familiar with the work of Dr, Hans Jenny (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk) and the composer Alvin Lucier, I was looking forward to this film and to what it might have to say on the subject.

Some of the things I deal with every day is the nature of sound, wave theory and psychoacoustics, in fact it takes up most of my time when I'm not ranting up on here. We've even looked at some of the effects it has on the human body and how it can be used to manipulate and monitor human physiology. So I was genuinely hoping this film would have some insight and introduce people to a some really amazing science.

Anyway, to Kymatica, the film starts off fair enough with some talk of ignoring false theories and making up your own mind or some thing similar. And then lands it's first dubious scientific clanger.

It states :
    "The Earth’s resonant frequency starts at 7.83 Hz and ends with the 7th harmonic at 43.2 Hz, correlating with the Seven chakras"
    At first I thought only 7 harmonics, well what has only 7 harmonics? why only seven why not more, like acoustical phenomena? So I looked a little more and found that they were in fact talking about Schumann resonances, caused by the "cavity" formed between the earth's surface and the ionosphere. And actually there's 9 or 10 resonances ending at around 64Hz and 70Hz. And they aren't harmonics they are resonances in a field of electromagnetic noise. Now I can stretch to agreeing with the notion of resonances in a background of noise and even overlooking the fact that they are as such not strictly harmonics but why say there's only 7 if a cursory look around tells you there's more than that. Surely not to bend the truth to concurr with the number of Chrakas. Why not just say there's more Chrakas instead?

The film goes on to mention the work of one Dan Winter, and his study of the Geometry of ancient civilizations. Ok I thought, I did at one time subscribe to the notion of a resonant frequency of the planet, at higher frequencies but there ya go. And I'm interested in the links between ratios and music and sound. Only to find out that Dan Winter
    has been convicted in several courts for taking the work of other scholars and publishing it as his own. And taking that work and adultering the content of that work. Winter puts himself forward, in the advance notices of his seminars in journals, as 'Doctor of the University of Detroit', as having formerly collaborated with IBM and the MIT Space Laboratories, and as having worked together with Buckminster Fuller and other famous scientists -- but absolutely none of this is true! Winter has testified on oath in court that he possesses no kind of academic, technical, or medical qualifications or titles, and that he discontinued his university studies.

The next states that Gaelic is the parent language of Sanskrit and Arabic. Now come on, if anything at all Gaelic is derived from Sanskrit at least. But to say it's a parent language is simply false.

One of my gripes, is the tone of the film, that it assumes people consider those that have power to be above you and that by disagreeing with this fact you are repressed. Immediately a classic rebuttal of a charlatan. However my main issue is it's presentation of obvious untruth as a scientific basis for it's argument.

Next I noticed the whole business of Capitis Diminutio Maxima, and the state owing the person or some thing. Well there's no such law, it's an old roman law, from roman times. The film also states wrongly that Admiralty Law or Maritime law is above federal law. The fact is Federal law and the Supreme Court have jurisdiction over Admiralty law.

It mentions the study of Morphic fields and links it to Kinesology. The leap between the two is astounding. Kineseology is akin to sports science and how the body moves. Morphic fields as I see it is a collective memory kind of affair.

The film does mention the work of Wilhelm Reich; a man who is worth looking at. Though Orgone or the manifestion of energy that breaks the laws of thermodynamics has since Reich's time been dis-proven.

So why did they make the film at all. Surely they are aware of the dubious footing of the facts they present. Is this a conspiracy to present pseudo science and pass it off as fact, and why? What are the motives for spreading these inaccuracies. If it's nothing more than entertainment and escapism fair enough, but I can't help thinking some people are going to believe this whole film word for exaggerated word.

There's plenty of other questionable statments and assumptions made during the film and these are just some of the more obvious ones.

I remain to see if anyone can shed some light on what the purpose of the film actually is and how can it have any creedance if it's research is so bad or just simply doctored to fit in with it's central argument.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Thanks for that Studiorat. Its great to see an opposing or a critical view of something that I personally wouldnt have the knowledge or experience to pinpoint.
    Still think its an interesting video, though, but its good to have another pair of eyes to spot holes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yeah I picked up on that Sanskrit as a derivitave of Gaelic thing.

I liked the whole 'Harmonics'and Groupthink learning concepts, you as someone who works with music allday should be acutley aware of the effect music can have on a persond general attitude and outlook, I found the idea of a room being fitted with specific resonanting sounds to calm people a good idea, might be worth investigating for Watchhouses etc.

The bloodlines thing pops up quite a bit and there is some evidence to suggest that its not ALL Bollox.

Overall tho I found Kymatica's 'Heres what we know, verify it yerself'attitude rather refreshing compared to a lot of other doccos out there.

The Admiralty thing is something for a different thread, a lot of people spout the Disinfo they have been fed from both sides which can lead tro some serious arguments
    Capitis Diminutio Maxima, from What I have researched is Very real and verymuch in use in todays courts.

Theres the whole Legal/Lawful courts argument too, I would suggest that you try and lay your paws on an older legal dictionary, I have a Macquarrie from 1904, its interestin to see what the definitions are of the words, Understand being one that popped up in another thread here today, its rather counterintuitive as to its menaing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

There's definitely something going on with the sound/resonances thing. There's some really interesting work going on in acoustic spetroscopy at the moment too. But it's acoustic waves we're talking about, not electromagnetic. Although light as an electromagnetic wave may have an effect on mood it's more how we react to stimilus, i.e. light and sound. We can't percieve electromagnetic waves outside of that spectrum, most pass right through us, thus there's no stimilus.

It's also interesting to note that out mood effects the sounds we decide to make. How mood can effect the creative process, but I digress...

Did a quick search for watch houses and if they are what I think they are; well Waco and Guantanamo would be text book examples of the use of sound.

Our old friends the IDF also use highly directional loudspeaker arrays to disperse crowds and the same technology has been suggested for use as an anti-piracy measure on shipping.

Regarding the Bloodlines thing, if that's the case then surely half of us posting here are also related to Mohammed and all the rest of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

hi studio rat, was reading down though your piece and to be honest it waaaay over my head....but i will throw this at you, you may be interested. Diana Cooper (angel woman extradinaire) says that we do have more than 7 chakras, 12 in fact, 2 below what we know as our base chakra and 3 more above the crown chakra. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

• Advertisement

I'm not so sure Hans Jenny went all out for the medicine thing. He analogised it to the formation of cells because of the recursive patterns the fractal like aspect of it. But I don't think he went as far as to say it cured people. I suspect that's a misquote picked up along the way.

Cymatics is a study of wave motion in flat surfaces. Useful for desiging acoustic guitar bodies I'd imagine. And it looks really cool, I'll have to actually try it out some time. It has been hijacked by the crystal ball brigade.

Re: Diana Cooper, she looks like a nice woman. I think I'll buy one of her angel colouring books. And I always suspected there was more to Dolphins than met the eye.
    The people of Golden Atlantis recognised that dolphins are the keepers of cosmic knowledge, for the information is recorded in their brain like a computer. They loved them and built huge pools so that they could swim with their friends and telepathically access their wisdom, guidance and joy.

Many of the dolphins now hold the information from the twelve regions. There are however a few angel dolphins, those who were very high frequency Guardian Angels in the purest times, who took dolphin bodies. They hold immense wisdom and have great powers. If you are blessed to swim with one of these beings or access one in meditation, they can help you in awesome ways. They are the blue dolphins, who radiate an electric blue light.

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

Brilliant book!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 theopensource

Kymatica:
    http://www.theopensource.tv/talismanicidols/kymatica-video_15649527c.html

There's definitely something to all this vibrational talk seeing as everything vibrates at a certain frequency. Anyone heard of the Solfeggio Frequency 528Hz aka Love Frequency?
    There's some stuff about it on YouTube but basically retuning your instruments to 440Hz + 12 cents (Master Tune in Reason, Abbleton etc.) will retune your music in line with the 528Hz harmonics.

Apparently our musical notes are slightly out of sync with this 528Hz frequency kind of like how our Gregorian calendar is out of sync with 'real' time.

Blood Electrification also works on a similar idea using electricity instead of sound with different electromagnetic frequencies pulsed into the blood stream to kill parasites which vibrate at frequencies from 200Hz to 350Hz or thereabouts but it doesnt harm human skin and tissue coz we vibrate at higher frequencies.

528Hz is interesting stuff, worth looking into more...

Just noticed that Article about Hans Jenny
    more specifically this bit
    Jenny used crystal oscillators, and invented what he called a ''tonoscope'' to set his plates and membranes vibrating. One of the most fascinating discoveries he made was that the vowels of Hebrew and Sanskrit, when toned into his media, formed the actual patterns of the letters themselves! Modern languages did not have this effect. All of which leads to the speculation that there may be some truth in the concept of a ''sacred language'' — an actual, physical reason why the recitation of sacred mantras and texts may have real healing properties.

anyone postulate a theory as to how we Prove/disprove this?????

I must have a look around for that. The patterns on the plates form in the shape of the resonances of the plate. The patterns formed would depend on the dimensions and thickness of it as well at the frequency of the sound transmitted to it. An actual word from a human voice would have so much frequency information that it would not form any recognizable pattern IMO.

Regarding the mention of crystals oscillating, that's a new age ruse. Even an electric lighter has a crystal in it, it's called the piezo-electric effect. Phones, watches, computers all have them. Usually some form of salt I believe.

• Advertisement

I Gave him the benefit of the doubt that he wasnt tryin to mention hippycrap regardin crystals I had presumed it was about the quartz watch type crystals not some Stargate we can fix everything by replacin the purple crystal stuff

the article says Vowels in particular, so while a word mighy be complex a se\inge sound shoudnt be as hard, then we need sopmeone who can speak eithere Sanskrit or ancient Hebrew

Any of the experiments I've seen use pure tones (sine waves). Even a vowel sound would be too complex IMO.

The patterns formed are of a Mandala like form. See link:

The lines form along the nodes and anti nodes of the vibration on the plate. Where they add together and subtract. The wavelengths are obviously quite short since you can see where the lines are, you'll also notice then that the frequencies are quite high, the Human voice has a fundamental from about 80Hz to about 250Hz men's lowest range and wimmens highest. Above that is higher harmonics and lip and tongue noises. I digress...

It is interesting though, that the art of the Tibetan Monk types have that Mandala like pattern and their singing is very resonant. Some suggest that they have buildings designed specifically for this purpose.

Slightly related, there is a Princeton study of Newgrange that suggests playing music inside the site could have created patterns in the dust in the air iin the chamber.

Intriguin, I had heard that about the tibettan Monasteries before but I was unaware of the Newgrange research.

Harmonics seem to me to be a very powerful thing, From my limited understanding of physics anything above 0K vibrates, so Theoreticaly everything would have its own specific resonance and the addition or removal of energy should be able to affect its overallpatern on the sheet, or is it a case of Iron has one Patern Gold has another and its just the Amplification that exstra energy effects???

Anyway, this thread made me think of this;)

You b@stard! I been singing that song all day!!!

Anyway, since we're on a sort of Esoteric buzz. I was reading the "Cambridge companion to Electronic Music" today, edited by Nick Collins. Academic type involved in weird electronicy music. He mentions in the introduction work by Richard Teitelbaum in 1971 called "Alpha Bean Lima Brain" which involves the transmission of brain waves by telephone to control jumping beans! It's music apparently.

Similar was done by Alvin Lucier in Music for Solo Performer, the first live electronic piece to use amplified alpha brain waves.

Lucien's a well respected performer and the book seems to be quite academic. Though it doesn't elaborate so from our old friend the wiki:
    the composer and his critics count his 1965 composition Music for Solo Performer as the proper beginning of his compositional career. In that piece, EEG electrodes attached to the performer's scalp detect bursts of alpha waves generated when the performer achieves a meditative, non-visual brain state. These alpha waves are amplified and the resulting electrical signal is used to vibrate percussion instruments distributed around the performance space

There's hardly any mention of Teitelbaum's work, he's currently a professor of Music and director of the electro acoustic in Bard University in New York. But get this, in a paper he wrote on the subject of biofeedback for music in 1974 he states that the alpha wave music has similaraties with Tibetan music!
    He even had John Cage wired up. Here's the paper, page 5 describes the concert he did in Rome, page 11 mentions the Tibetian stuff. It's a bit out there but interesting none the less.

http://inside.bard.edu/teitelbaum/writings/biofeedback.pdf

thanks, thats a very interestin study.

heres the Princeton study that talks about Newgrange and a lot of other Neolithic monuments
    http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/pdfs/Acoustics%20ICRL%20Tech%20Report.pdf

This whole thread leads me back to thinkin about the Ancient Knowledge threads we've had here before, Just how much knowledge have we 'Lost' over the years, how much of it is being suppressed today.

That's the one. Julian Cope has an interesting book on neolithic buildings, remember him?

I'm sure there was "knowledge" lost, in the sacking of libraries all over the world; Alexandria etc. Possibly the Vatican and what not may have a couple of scrolls with a few theological clangers hidden away.

Certain things people did in the dim and distant past need not have had any specific scientific reasoning behind them. For instance, 'if we build our temple the same way as the one down the road, it will be a nice place to sing in', or 'if we eat such and such a plant it will cure our indegestion'. These concepts need not have a scientific mehod behind them. I'd imagine people just saw the outcome of certain actions and accepted them, just as we do today.

Scientifically we don't really know what gravity is, or magnetisim or even electricity for that matter. Yet we can still exploit the fact that if we do certain things with these forces, we can expect a certain outcome.

So while I'd concur that perhaps a certain amount of historical and 'religious knowledge' may have been lost through out time. I understanding has increased, if you know what I mean.

I fancy I migh try get my hands in an EEG and see if I can get a result!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just came across this lengthy writeup about the Norse Spiral.. the author explains how a Chandri type vibration may have caused the intrinsic geometry of the spiral

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message3.htm

studiorat wrote: »
    Any of the experiments I've seen use pure tones (sine waves). Even a vowel sound would be too complex IMO.

The patterns formed are of a Mandala like form. See link:

The lines form along the nodes and anti nodes of the vibration on the plate. Where they add together and subtract. The wavelengths are obviously quite short since you can see where the lines are, you'll also notice then that the frequencies are quite high, the Human voice has a fundamental from about 80Hz to about 250Hz men's lowest range and wimmens highest. Above that is higher harmonics and lip and tongue noises. I digress...

It is interesting though, that the art of the Tibetan Monk types have that Mandala like pattern and their singing is very resonant. Some suggest that they have buildings designed specifically for this purpose.

Slightly related, there is a Princeton study of Newgrange that suggests playing music inside the site could have created patterns in the dust in the air iin the chamber.

Looks very chaotic there at times..kind of looks like it bifurcating as the frequency goes up..
    And kind of related, wasn't there some study done recently that concluded Buddhist monks and Music Producers have very similar brain (probably alpha) wave patterns when they're in their respective zones,,..

Looks very chaotic there at times..kind of looks like it bifurcating as the frequency goes up..
    And kind of related, wasn't there some study done recently that concluded Buddhist monks and Music Producers have very similar brain (probably alpha) wave patterns when they're in their respective zones,,..

Yeah it splits as the frequency rises, I guess it's as it comes across harmonics of the plates resonant freq.

I haven't heard about the monks and producers thing before, it wouldn't surprise me though, both in my experience are as mad as a box of frogs.

I have heard many times though that it's always possible to tell a musicians brain from a non musicians.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbueuFfKEQM

Cant find that study now, but it was in the last year id say..i definately saw it somewhere..jumped out at me as i kind of fall between the two..(im not actually a monk though..)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Was just reading the first post again.
    Had a thought which il pose as a question because im not sure.But when people talk about earth harmonics at a certain hertz dont they mean that its a resonating frequency?
    I think i read from looking up alot on Tesla's coil that to create the extra power in the coil two lines of electricity resonate at the same frequency creating a harmonic effect and upping the power.
    I think Kymatica was a really really good watch because of the message it had to people watching it.
    What you take away is more important than what they put in imo.
    I had been researching Carl Jungs works at the time of watching it and he was an inspiration and his books helped me with alot of personal issues.
    It appears he also might have been a freemason ^^ and looking at his background story it wouldnt be hard to believe at all.
    But they use his ideologies quite alot so it was even more interesting for me than most other videos of that nature.
    I think its still one of my favourite of this type of video/documentary.
    When i see people being cruel to each other i often have heard friends or acquaintances saying "i hate people who do that!" we were talking about kids bullying.
    After watching Kymatica and reading alot of Carl Jungs books i tend to think more now, "yes thats rather sad...but what about the kid that feels this anger towards everyone else..who will help him when he goes home?"
    I think that might have been the point of Kymatica..to just get people to realise we are all people with problems even the "bad guys" have problems and most likely thats what created the bad guys.

From reading up on NLP i heard a good saying to help yourself understand your failings and others.
    At any given time everyone makes the best choices they can with the resources they have available to them.
    So the bully in school is just acting out on what he has been taught or using the resources he has gained.I think this applies to the bullies in politics and world powers too.
    The idea of Kymatica at the end is to get people to wake up and find your true self(including accepting your dark/negative side as important and being part of who your are) as Carl Jung would probably have wished for all mankind.At least thats what i took from it.
    Id be glad to hear more takes on what people came away with from watching Kymatica.

Torakx wrote: »
    Was just reading the first post again.
    Had a thought which il pose as a question because im not sure.But when people talk about earth harmonics at a certain hertz dont they mean that its a resonating frequency?

The earth probably has a resonant frequency I'm damned if I know what it is, I'd imagine it's either very, very high or very very low.:D You'd have to calculate it's mass and it's flexibility and god knows what. Schumann resonances are a different thing, to do with the volume of air between the ground and the atmosphere.

When people talk about 'earth harmonics' or frequency I think they mean it's speed of rotation or it's orbit. Either a day for rotation or a year for it's orbit. So the earth spins at a frequency of once per day, I'll probably get this wrong but that's 31,536,000 seconds in a year so that's I dunno, 0.000000038Hz or something like that. Doubling that will give you an octave above that and doubling it again will give you another octave, eventually you'll get to a stage where the frequency actually has a relevant value, an audible value or similar. Therefore we have a harmonic of the earths rotational speed. I've heard it corresponds to an A or a G on a musical scale but because it's not particularly accurate given leap years etc I don't imagine it has much relevance apart from one of interest.
    I think i read from looking up alot on Tesla's coil that to create the extra power in the coil two lines of electricity resonate at the same frequency creating a harmonic effect and upping the power.

That sounds like a transformer to me, also similar to how a radio works. Telsa coils are those sparky lightning things you see in the frankenstein movies, very cool. Dunno what they're used for these days...
    The idea of Kymatica at the end is to get people to wake up and find your true self(including accepting your dark/negative side as important and being part of who your are) as Carl Jung would probably have wished for all mankind.At least thats what i took from it.
    Id be glad to hear more takes on what people came away with from watching Kymatica.

While that's a noble effort, I wonder why they had to sex it up with what IMO is "pesudo science"; I hate that term. It's like people wouldn't be interested in listening to them if they just came out with Jungs argument, but had to put in some "secret knowledge" just to gain credibility.

Yep thats exactly it i think regarding their approach to making the video.
    I mentioned i think its more important what people take out of it than what goes in because i think people need to be inspired these days.And for me i found it very inspiring.But then again i found the same with Carl jungs work just as much so i guess its just my thing lol.

The tesla coil is a great invention.It is mostly used for gimmics but the power that is created in it is unreal and could power alot of things if we could work on direct current iirc.
    Heres one gimmic,a guy using a homemade tesla coil as an electric guitar amp.250,000 volts :)

On the Schumann resonance im going to be double naughty in one post and not only use google but also wiki!
    Il highlight what i am interested in regarding our discussion.
    "
    This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonances occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a closed waveguide. The limited dimensions of the Earth cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by electric currents in lightning. Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum between 3 and 69 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.
    In the normal mode descriptions of Schumann resonances, the fundamental mode is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors, such as solar-induced perturbations to the ionosphere, which comprises the upper wall of the closed cavity. The higher resonance modes are spaced at approximately 6.5 Hz intervals, "

Now my memory of the number isnt good but i think in Kymatica thy said the brain runs at a certain frequency or something like this and that it resonated or ran at a much similar frequency to the Schumann resonance. The number Kymatica used i think was 8 hertz someone will have to correct me if im wrong on that.But i think this is where that idea comes from.Im open to the idea that wiki is wrong but dont have tme to go searchign for that answer.Im kinda looking into capital reserves and the basel 1 and 2 systems for banking O.o

Just below Alpha waves by the sounds of it.
    Human Electrophysiological Signal Responses to ELF Schumann Resonance...

Scientific paper linky

Haven't read it...

That page you linked to is garbled up for me.Im seeing all teh html code aswell.Dont know if thats just me.I might not be update enough for the pdf.

I'm just curious if theres a relationship between Hz and K in relation to the atmosphere, or to be more specific what the relationship is, if any exists relative to this discussion

Well this is pretty much what i have been thinking about when i consider cymatics and the video Kymatica.
    But my way of getting there is rather "out of the box" kind of thinking hehe.
    http://www.planetary.org/blog/article/00000927/
    This is a small article with speculations on the pattern of a hexagon that appears at the north pole of Saturn.
    For me this reminds me of cymatics in that as far as i know they can replicate this shape using vibrations like the videos in recent posts.
    http://www.feandft.com/mar_cymatics_ttl.jpg heres a googled pic of what it most likely looks like with cymatics
    Heres a quick googled image i think from nasa http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/03/images/070328-saturn-hexagon_big.jpg

Anyway if you take a look at Kymatica http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1560388108644561405# and skip to exactly 19:40 it goes on to talk about cymatics and its similarities in nature and the universe.
    They are basically saying the planets each have a consciousness(magnetic field) which is dictated by their shape/size which would be the whole schumann resonance connection when you consider they were thinking of or did use that to measure lightning activity on other planets aswell as earth.When they say consciousness you might think first of a living thinking entity and thats not what they mean by it....really people just need to watch it and judge for themselves after imo.

So getting back to the OP curiosities about why they had it named kymatica and only featured a small bit on the brain and cymatics regarding sound i think they were more inspired by what cymatics had shown and i think this is covered well enough in the part of the video i suggested.

Also i was wondering to myself how long ago did man come up with and attach a strong archetype to the symbol of a pentagram which at its center is a hexagon a six sided shape.
    Did somebody in ancient times know about the shape at Saturns north pole or is it coincedence we should add such significance to its shape and this planet?
    Another note is that Saturn is sometimes likened to satan.Im not sure about lucifer as he may have been supposedly hurled to the earth as a planetary body.
    I tend to connect alot of dots for speculations sake.
    I could imagine that maybe there is something too some of this astrology or astrotheology for sure.
    It gets me wondering at certain times of the year like full moons or other planetary bodies moving about do our personalities or brain waves resonate at certain times with certain other planets magnetic waves/feild. or somehow anyway.Im sure looking at it logically my conclusion that its impossible is right but its fun to speculate and maybe someone has some info on that who is very into the whole astrology topic as i think it migth link in with Kymatica at least and possibly cymatics albeit maybe not so much sound as magnetic frequencies like schumanns resonance.

Try this for size...

Here's the link again.

@ Mahatma, When you say K in what context does it come up in? It could mean temprature...

Here's a talk on fractals in Africian Culture, I think it displays peoples obsession with patterns and possibly recursive patterns. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5139341584534897950#

Nice link studiorat.
    they seem to think there is an effect bewteen that range and said it was a classical phenomena found is most telecommunication systems.Might link in with that whole thread ssss and alpha waves on the brain from tv and monitors etc.

• Advertisement

yeah, not so much Temprature but vibrational energy in as much as the two can be considered seperate

Advertisement