Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with xbox 360(fifa 10)

Options
  • 12-03-2010 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hope one of you guys here can help me
    My son's fifa 10 was freezing just as i engaged the second controller,the game worked fine in 1 player mode
    so,brought it back to the shop,got a new game and same problem
    any ideas?
    when i went back to the shop they had not a clue,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

1. If you've changed the controls, try setting them back to defaults.
    2. Try installing the game to your xbox hard drive (Press Y when the game is selected in the xbox dashboard, and select option "Install to Hard Drive").

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

my friend had the same problem with 09, not sure if he fixed it but what we had to do was sync a third controller and use that. i think its common enough

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

What it sounds like is the same glitch we came across with the PS3 version. What happens is that the second controllers settings are wiped from the system. The moment the game starts it freezes waiting for an input from controller 2. - Solution is before starting the two player game go into controller settings, select the 2nd controller - you will see there is no buttons assigned. Select classic configuration and this will assign the default options. From there you're good to go. It might reoccur along the line but if it does that's all you need to do to sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

thanks you lot,got it sorted,kid is happy again,cheers

Advertisement