Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Greed.

• 12-03-2010 10:15am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bought this on XBLA recently, and I have to say its deceptively simple but quite hard in the end.

This is a rather unique board-game style game. You have to drill your land for money but that damages the land and ultimately destroys it. Hence you have to expand to survive but so does everyone else. You can make troops, transports, cannon and thats about it. At first I was like "eh??? wheres the rest of the game" but after losing a few rounds (including one where the freakin *tutorial* beat me) I finally got my head around it. Its mad simple but brilliant. If you like games like carcasonne, catan or other such "board games" and fancy a strategic element to your gaming then this is for you.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Played through the demo, and was tempted to get the full game, but then BFBC2 arrived so I havent gone back to it.. Might pick it up at the weekend tho..

I reckon multiplayer would be a good laugh if you got a few people together to play

Advertisement