Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

oceanclub wrote: »
    That's a great price - is that online or store? Weird that console prices are cheaper than the PC price (still at €29 on their site).

P.

Limited time and Online only AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Have my Aug Edition coming from Amazon on the PC. Just ordered a PS3 version there too. Thanks. Might just play through it and trade it in asap, but I doubt it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

25.97 to your door, i was planning on getting this a few weeks after release but at that price i couldn't resist!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

For those of you in the UK, they have slashed the price on gamestop.co.uk too for the PS360 versions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

CDWow aren't shipping until the 26th. How lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

CDWow aren't shipping until the 26th. How lovely.

Worse then play.com. They should be avoided like the plague

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

iMuse wrote: »
    Sorry if already posted but gamestop are selling this for €24 on PS3 and XBOX

Gamestop

This offer ends in 5mins so buy now if you want a copy.

This offer ends in 5mins so buy now if you want a copy.
    http://twitter.com/#!/GameStopIreland/status/106015509581008896

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Sorry if already posted but gamestop are selling this for €24 on PS3 and XBOX

Gamestop

Thanks a million for that, just got my order in on time! Back up to €42 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Balls. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,532 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

aahhhh

just missed it, had it in my cart at €25 then after getting to part to put in my credit card details it was gone up in price

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

just unlocked my copy on steam :)

used an american VPN and Steam decrypted the files, so I set Steam to play in offline mode and voilà :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

mewso wrote: »
    Yeah got my Aug edition this morning too. I assume we can't play it until Friday?

Just play it. Makes no odds at all. I played Gears 1,2, Halo 3, ODST and GTA4 before official launch and no problems at all. They won't ban you unless you have a dodgy copy of the game on a dodgy console and go online with it.

It's the retailers that get in trouble for breaking release dates, not the players. Sometimes publishers will not ship stock early to retailers who do very early releases in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think mewso is part of the glorious PC gaming master race, so has to wait for steam

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Managed to order it at the cheap price there. Excellent deal :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

2smiggy wrote: »
    aahhhh

just missed it, had it in my cart at €25 then after getting to part to put in my credit card details it was gone up in price

:(

That's pretty crappy. If I had something in my trolley in tesco and was told at the checkout thy the price had increased in the time it took me to get from the shelves to the checkout, I'd be pretty p1ssed!

i might give them an email, worth a chance at that price

2smiggy wrote: »
    i might give them an email, worth a chance at that price
    If you dont ask, you dont get. Worth a shot.

• Advertisement

well email sent , they should be able to see i created my account before 4 pm but by the time i located my credit card theprice had jumped. will let ye know how i got on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

doh, just missed the cheap price on this as well. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Can I just double check with you guys, the €24 deal was console only right?

Also, I'm so tempted by that coat... so very tempted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's the retailers that get in trouble for breaking release dates, not the players. Sometimes publishers will not ship stock early to retailers who do very early releases in future.

Lets hope gamestop don't get in trouble :O

A bit pissed off that I payed full price for game and then they lowered it >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Anyone order from g2play and get their key yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Anyone order from g2play and get their key yet??

I ordered from them, they said they're waiting until Friday to release the keys. (Probably because it wont unlock until then anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deano546

Managed to get it for €30 off gamestop.ie (360) while the offer was up :D
    Hopefully I'll get it for Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Mine arrived today. Just gonna grab some dinner then get stuck into it! (ps3 version)

Didn't really think about the bonus features maybe unbalancing the game... Might save them as well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Auvers wrote: »
    just unlocked my copy on steam :)

used an american VPN and Steam decrypted the files, so I set Steam to play in offline mode and voilà :cool:

Better safe than sorry I suppose, but once you are not using it to subvert the Euro store gravy train I doubt Valve give a crap tbh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Headshot wrote: »
    Worse then play.com. They should be avoided like the plague

Shame I got Skyrim and Space Marine with them as well. Though they say those dates are the correct ones...

Advertisement