Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to see you set up!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

$ausage$ wrote: »
    is it worng to be turned on by this?

Dude that must seriously get hot behind there! has anything over heated I know my DM800 hoverheats to death! was thinking of a external 5v fan it gets that bad.

Nothing like this but its something.

I have one of those laptop mat coolers with dual fans. Works wonders especially if you have a hard drive installed. Runs silent too. And if your into your bling you can always get the one with the neon lights :D.

Works out about €6 delivered on fleabay

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭$ausage$

anyone else got a few pics? Im sure there are some crazy set ups out there, or even better any installers ahve any pics of ones that just should not have been put up at all!

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭irishchris

i have

in living room:

vu + duo
    42" tevion HD lcd
    phillips dvd recorder
    acoustic solutions 5.1 surround - cheap but does great job

other sitting room

51" rear projector tv
    dm 600 pvr
    5.1 ss

3x bedroom
    sky boxes - used for freesat
    28"/21"/15" tv

outdoors

90cm triax motorised
    60cm sky minidish octolnb to supply sky boxes,dm600 and one feed to vu+!

also belkin router with 6 way rj45 cabling around house behind plasterboard to supply pc links. cablling behind plaster to supply vu+ feed to main bedroom.

still consider it a work in progress but happy with my setup now. should really get around to watching some of the tv now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭$ausage$

sounds sweet

any pics mate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭irishchris

$ausage$ wrote: »
    sounds sweet

any pics mate?

will take few and put them up tomorrow m8

• Advertisement
Advertisement