Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plenty of DLC

Options
  • 12-03-2010 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭

According to badcompany2.com, there's a whole lotta love coming out of EA in the form of DLC. The thing is, it's going to be paid-for DLC. Personally, if the DLC is well-made and adds plenty to the game, I'm all for paying for it. But some wont feel the same. What's the general consensus? Pay, or GTFO?

Bad Company 2 DLC- Pay or no pay? 10 votes

Paying for DLC is justified if it's of a high quality
    0% 0 votes
    No way should I have to pay for Bad Company 2 support
    50% 5 votes
    Magnavox Odyssey
    50% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well when dlc is announced in first weak of game release, i get smelly feeling that that shizz was suppost to be in game allready, but they just decided to take a few more quids of us...

DLC is a good idea, but they started to abuse it. just making more money of us.

making a dlc for a game which is in market for atleast 6 months is reasonable...

what happened to updates, which actually give you new ****? i cba playing some of mine older games, as they got so many dlc, that i dont have, and its really crap to play withouth them etc killzone 2...

Advertisement