Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hay fever

Options
  • 12-03-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I suffer from hayfever all year round, and take tables every day, this normally takes care of the problem, but sometimes it gets much worse. Today is one of those days, I have it bad today. I dont know what triggers it off with me, but sometimes a change of weather can do it. Anybody else with bad hayfever today, or is just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Very early in the year to be gettin hayfever....you sure its not an allergy to something else??

Although now that you say it, I have been sneezin a lot this week :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Maybe get someone to recommend allergy testing? The Hayfever thing seems a bit off to me too.....

I know of several People who had multiple symptoms that were instantly cured by cutting our stuff in their diet or environment.

- I'd only go on a solid recommendation from someone though as I'd say there's a degree of sham attached to some of these People.....

I lived in a rented House for 3 years and sneezed/had a runny nose constantly - only copped on when I moved out it was the fcuking House/Carpets/Mattress or something in there that was setting me off!!!

Advertisement