Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLOTHES LINES !!!

• 12-03-2010 12:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭

hows it goin lads. anyone know of anyone around the waterford area , city or county , that would make and fit a clothes line. im talking a good strong clothes line. the woman is driving me up the walls about getting one and i dont want one of those flimsy ones that you buy in the garden centres or diy shops. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

tom thum wrote: »
    hows it goin lads. anyone know of anyone around the waterford area , city or county , that would make and fit a clothes line. im talking a good strong clothes line. the woman is driving me up the walls about getting one and i dont want one of those flimsy ones that you buy in the garden centres or diy shops. thanks

If a man wants to please his woman, and I mean please her the way she has never been pleased before, then go all out on a rain reactive clothes line.

Basically there is a sort of shelter, and when it begins to rain a motor tugs on the line, bringing it under the shelter. I think there is a sensor that measures humidity or something. I think they exist (or maybe I just dreamed it).

Or maybe this:
    http://www.nationalist.ie/clonmel/New-invention-for-drying-clothes.5085797.jp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

thanks dayshah but that looks dear. its really a welder i need that would do it as a nixer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

tom thum wrote: »
    thanks dayshah but that looks dear. its really a welder i need that would do it as a nixer.
    They say its €500 in the video. Might save on electricity though.

Sorry I can't help re welding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

if u go to M & B Kelly in new ross they would make and fit no prob i'd say and Keiron wouldnt do ya on the price he'd b sound dat way.

Ledger

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

sound ledger

Advertisement