Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microdermabraision

• 12-03-2010 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Has anyone had experience of getting microdermabrasion done?
    I'm considering trying it out on my tired looking skin, and just looking for any suggestions as to where does it, pricing, and what to expect, were the results noticeable?
    Thanks for any help.
    MT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Wilde86

Hello, I used to be a regular user of microdermabrasion. I went to Nu Essence on south Anne st. a couple of times. Lovely treatment and it leaves your skin very soft and glowing. I used to suffer with bad skin and when I started going for sessions it eventually cleared away. Granted I still get the odd breakout but this certainly helped. Now I use an origins microderm scrub two to three times a week and that does me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I think Microdermabrasion is incredibly overpriced for what it is!! I had one session before and yes it did help a little, but it's about 100 quid a go, and they don't even use any decent products. I could have had the same effect with some facial scrub!

I'd highly recommend glycolic acid treatments to really clear up and smoothen your skin. I've bought some MD Formulations products and my skin has never been better .... it's really amazing, and the effects are constant, not just for a day or two after the treatment!

Advertisement