Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokai E63 - Message Organiser like HTC?

• 12-03-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭

I just got my new E63. I used to have a E61 years ago and I have to say they really done so many nice small things to the E63 that just makes it so much better. The keys are gorgeous and the back panel is perfectly grippy. Seems a bit faster too.

But I would love to have my text messages organised like on the HTC. So from Joe, I'd like a conversatation style. Is there any apps for the phone that will organise messages like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Theres a nokia app that never seemed to leave beta called Conversation, it didnt really work on all the nokia phones

worth looking to see if it works for you

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭crótach

You may just need to upgrade to the latest firmware.

I have this feature on my N86. Go into contacts, next tab is conversations and it keeps the messages and calls organised based on the person. And you have ovi chat and groups after that.

Dunno why they didn't put this menu under messaging instead, but there you go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Free iSMS is what you are looking for.
    Search for it on google, it is a freeware app.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

flodis79 wrote: »
    Free iSMS is what you are looking for.
    Search for it on google, it is a freeware app.

That's perfect. Is there a handy way of signing it?

Nokia used to give free Symbian developer certs that would sign apps only on your phone, but they've removed it. There's a chinese site that will do that, I forgot the url but google will tell you.

• Advertisement

Thanks.

I'm on that chinese site now trying to get my cert off it. Looks like I have to wait a few hours for it to work though.

yeah, took about a day for mine to arrive

Can also purchase a business edition here: http://www.gczm.net.cn/PayPalFreeiSMS.html

But I think Ill wait around for this free one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Can also purchase a business edition here: http://www.gczm.net.cn/PayPalFreeiSMS.html

But I think Ill wait around for this free one.

That does not work if you have a paypal registered outside China. They wont allow you to pay, have tried that.

Advertisement