Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lindsay Lohan's appearance on Alan Carr Chatty Man

• 12-03-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

Did anyone watch this last night?

I thought she looked really terrible for a supposed fashion icon/celeb/star. When she was showing her tattoos on her arms you could see really patchy fake tan as well as unpainted tatty nails. Her make up and outfit weren't great either. Not trying to be a bitch but how could she go on TV like that when she has access to all the best makeup & beauty experts in the world. She didn't seem a bit happy with the interview either so maybe she was just having a bad day?

Anyone else see it and what did you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I saw the promo before the show started and I thought she looked pretty dire, to be honest.

Her hair looked tatty and she didn't look to be in the best of health.

It's a shame, because she used to be so pretty and full of life!

Hollywood does awful things to these young women!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

She looks like crap because she's pretty much a nobody now, she can't get work and nobody will even insure her so she can't even legally be on a film set. So I highly doubt she "has access to all the best makeup & beauty experts in the world."

And anyway, she was probably too busy powdering her nose to worry about how the rest of her looks ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I saw the promo before the show started and I thought she looked pretty dire, to be honest.

Her hair looked tatty and she didn't look to be in the best of health.

It's a shame, because she used to be so pretty and full of life!

Hollywood does awful things to these young women!

She did it to herself in fairness. Don't think I've seen anyone's career go so rapidly downhill as hers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

phasers wrote: »
    She looks like crap because she's pretty much a nobody now, she can't get work and nobody will even insure her so she can't even legally be on a film set. So I highly doubt she "has access to all the best makeup & beauty experts in the world."

Wow, didn't realise things had got that bad for her. Last I saw her she was sitting on the front row of some Fashion show in Pais and she looked fine but I did hear she went a bit nuts over the breakup with Samantha Ronson.

Heres hoping she'll sort herself out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Beonce

Thought she looked pretty rough but then again, she has been on the pi$$ for the past 3 years solid...

Its starting to show

( although I can't say that I look great after even just one night out!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

Beonce wrote: »
    Thought she looked pretty rough but then again, she has been on the pi$$ for the past 3 years solid...

Its starting to show

( although I can't say that I look great after even just one night out!)

Agree, she looks like she's been partying hard & looks old too i thought

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah she looks like sh1t.. LOL at him though "are you back on the cock?" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Her hair looks pretty bad, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I can't believe she is only 23, she looks about 10 years older! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Having seen that video youd hardly recognise her as the healthy pretty girl from mean girls
    she looks like she need a slap with a bar of soap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Xzanti thanks for posting that link! I enjoyed that interview, she is lovely. PMSL at Alan saying 'Are you back on the cock' ...!!!!

I thought she came accross well, but I think I'm one of the few people left that actually like her... lol!

Her hair did distract me though, it really looks scraggy. Didn't like her outfit either. She has such a cute smile :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭Lisa8786

I thought she was quite defensive like when Alan said she had a reputation as a bit of a wild child she was like "Do I?" I mean I think she knows she does...oh actually that's what Alan Carr said. It's unfortunate for her that she gets so much bad press but she should stop fighting people and being on her guard the whole time and just relax a little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

She defo needs to get back to her Mean Girls weight, she was a nice looking girl then, she looked ill on Alan Carr....interview was awful

Advertisement