Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FACEBOOK

Options
  • 12-03-2010 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Knew that would get yer attention! :D

Bit of a problem and hoping you guys may be able to help. Loading up the page, all it does is put all the headings in a list down the left hand side - how do i fix it so that it shows properly with graphics etc - there wasn't an issue yesterday.

Tx lads/girls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

hahaha Thank God its not just me, I thought the feckers at work had blocked it or something,
    I cant even load up the login page its just a blank screen.

Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

ok - maybe it's not something I did wrong then - phew - my bloody mafia will think I've abandoned them lol :D:D

hahaha no fear of them

My brother just text me and said he can log in at work with no problems...

Hmmmm - ok so now what happens? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

ok are ye actually talking about facebook?

why are ye in the limerick forum????

• Advertisement

ok, all my friends are loggin in so i was gettin bit worried but my borther just textin me now he works for an internet crowd and said there is a server issue with facebook and hotmail.
    that explains how some can log in and we cant.

My God how said are we all the panic over FB, Im in work and feel like ive lost an arm.. hahaha

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Icky Thump wrote: »
    ok are ye actually talking about facebook?

why are ye in the limerick forum????

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=536

LB6, click that link for the forum that can actually help you.

Thanks IO - didn't even know that that forum was there - appreciate it :D

Icky - I was on the Limerick Forum, cause I discuss things here and was hoping that someone local might know something! Didn't think that asking questions was precluded from being discussed here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

LB6 wrote: »
    Thanks IO - didn't even know that that forum was there - appreciate it :D

Icky - I was on the Limerick Forum, cause I discuss things here and was hoping that someone local might know something! Didn't think that asking questions was precluded from being discussed here!

tut tut silly LB6:D

FYI - Vodafone have fixed the issue :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement