Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only one ASP file not working

Options
  • 12-03-2010 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a perfectly working intranet in work, but recently i have added a poll to it using EZPoll. the only problem i have is that all the asp file that com in the adminfolder will not run no matter if i put them in the home dir or not Ijust get a standard 500 error. what am i missing here? I have tred everything! they are asp files as it did work before. I have it on my test server using IIS and not my local machine.

Help would be very welcome!!

1Love!

Jonny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

You'll need to be more specific. Have you checked the logs on the server to see if they're telling you what's going on? You could always try a simple Hello World asp page to see if Asp is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭$ausage$

Hi,

It seams ASP is working but only on the root dir. if any asp files ar within a folder it will not work. I am tring to set up a poll and have the asp files that used to work but now im just getting 500 error messages. what more info do you need please just say ill post!

Thanks for your reply!

Advertisement