Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

passing an evening in virgina.

Options
  • 12-03-2010 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

what's a good way to spend a evening in virgina where would i go for a good meal at a good price and maybe a pint and some good music.;)
    i'll be passing through sometime in june ,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Riverfront is nice for food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

Riverfront is nice for food.

thank you i'll put that in my diary;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misslily

riverfront is a lovely spot for a drink and a nice meal. but my personal favourite has to be Lisgrey, its on the Cavan side of Virginia on the main road, you cant miss it. Always full, great food and guaranteed atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

misslily wrote: »
    riverfront is a lovely spot for a drink and a nice meal. but my personal favourite has to be Lisgrey, its on the Cavan side of Virginia on the main road, you cant miss it. Always full, great food and guaranteed atmosphere.

thank you misslily sounds good. i passed through virgina last summer on my touring bike. thought it was a lovely wee town ,hopefully this summer i'll pitch my tent in the campsite there is it lough ramor ,take a gander around the area;)

Advertisement