Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to wear with new IC shoes?

• 12-03-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Bought attached shoes yesterday and really love them but wondering will I actually get any wear out of them . Any ideas on what sort of stuff I could wear with them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Pretty! Hopeless at what to match them up with though. Have a pair of IC since last year that have never been worn because Ive never found anything to go with them, just sitting in my wardrobe looking pretty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Ruthie_

Wow them shoes are so adorable!!

I did say a 50's style dress but I've changed my mind actually, really wouldn't know what to wear with them without actually trying on a few things with them. Tricky tricky :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

haha, someone else like me who buys the shoes first then has to get the outfit to go with them!
    You could just wear jeans and a plain red top, the shoes are enough to dress it up. I think they are really nice btw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I had these on me today in Blue - and just couldn't picture when I would wear them - even though they are so so pretty. Sorry I know thats not much help :(
    You could maybe wear the red ones with a little black pencil dress? Would help them really stand out?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dresstoimpress

They are so cute. Think they would be lovely with one of the slouchy denim dresses that are out this spring, and a red pokka dot scarf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I have such a cute pair of IC shoes and have never worn them 'cause I've no idea what to wear with them! I still love them though :)

Those are really nice. I think you'll be ok finding something to wear with yours. Like someone said, you could even wear jeans with those. I think a pair of dark indigo skinnies would be nice, and yeah, a red top.

IC shoes are notoriously tricky for finding something to go with though, I feel you pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Tedette

Love the shoes.
    They would look great with 3/4 black trousers, black top and big red belt, and red handbag.
    Or a simple black number.
    Or in the summer linen trousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I could see them looking great with black skinny jeans or a pencil skirt!

Love IC shoes, I wish I could actually walk in heels :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Novella wrote: »
    IC shoes are notoriously tricky for finding something to go with though, I feel you pain!

God I've never had that problem.. tho with the amount of them I have be hard not to find the right pair for an outfit! I like my IC shoes to stand out so I do then to go with plain or simple patterns alot. Be amazed at how many pairs I have that can just simply bring a plain black dress alive!

And Phasers try the Lily Pumps, they are sooo gorgoeus and look absolutley fab with jeans or even black trousers because the brown is very dark with the cracked look & no mad high heels!! I just keep starting down at mine, like looking at two walking paintings!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Just a thought...
    il_430xN.98814277.jpg

On second thoughts - too much red. Think same style - different colour.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I think those shoes would go with a tea dress...something like this but maybe with more red in the pattern or just plain black.

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Petite-Floral-Printed-Tea-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=890124&SearchQuery=tea dress&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Print

The 50's/60's style of them is suited to a fuller type of skirt/dress as opposed to a pencil skirt IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Sorry for the late reply got locked out for a while. Thanks for all the replies everyone will have to try out a few !!

Advertisement