Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone bb - issues with sites

• 12-03-2010 2:27pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm having trouble at the moment with Facebook and also Download.com. Other sites seem to be fine.

Can someone else with Vodafone bb check these sites and let me know if you also have issues with them (very slow/not loading graphics/not loading at all)?

Cheers.

Edit: Actually it would also be useful if anyone not on Vodafone bb could try them and confirm that the sites themselves are ok. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Stephen-mx3

Having the exact same problem facebook/ebay/my college moodle wont open properly. Called the helpline, got cut off and they never called back. I called again and they said i have to wait for the person who cut me off to call me back. Im so annoyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ninjakettle

Do you use your own router?
    If so, check the encapsulation method is right for Vodafone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I was just about to start a new thread about it before I seen this! Im the same boat myself, PSN Network, Facebook, and Windows Live are all down for me at the moment.

Tried changing DNS Servers from Vodafone>OpenDNS ones but no luck. This is a kick in the sack!

Ninja Edit: Vodafone must have read this thread themselves, because their all back working again! \o/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

No, Vodafone router. Has never been a problem before, just since this morning. Most sites fine, just some affected.

DonM: still down for me here, might take a while for all areas to come back up I guess.

It's just typical that this happens the one day I decide to reformat and reinstall everything on my spare PC. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Yup same problems here. Trying to book flights, bleedin annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

How would we check that???

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Rhythm Ireland

Still down here! Grrrrr:mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Ridiculous how long this problem is going now, seems to be since first thing this morning with me. First thought it was FB, but problems with their site rarely last more than a few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

I've just opened a thread on "talk to vodafone". If you want to +1 it. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64879874#post64879874

Seems to be back up (for the moment).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

I had problems too. Could not access Hotmail, Facebook, Ryanair, Aer lingus and a few others. All ok again now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

I'll have to check when I get home. I've been in bad shape for 2 weeks, so I think it's a longer term problem than whatever happened today to most of the other people with problems. :(

anyways, I'll struggle on.

Advertisement