Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PlayStation Move

1789101113»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

F1ngers wrote: »
    You need a new girlfriend...

Let me fix that for you.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Thats strange coz i look awesome decked out with my red machine gun and ear piece, only slightly cooler than when ive my plastic GH controller out rocking out.

The girlfriend is always saying what are you doing its 2 am and your in your thirties go to bed ...... i know what she means...oh yea !!!

Man, just give her some action. It will pay of in the long run. Then when she falls asleep, sneek back to play with yourself ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Saw it in game in mahon €50, its heavy enough for an attachment. looks cool though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

tonydude wrote: »
    Saw it in game in mahon €50, its heavy enough for an attachment. looks cool though

It is quite heavy, ive taken to sitting sideways with it across my body so i can rest my left elbow on the chair arm, other wise i get pretty tired using it.

Really getting the hang of it and think its really good, being able to aim down the gun and hit the guy on screen rather than trying to move a cursor is brilliant. Makes shooting so much faster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

i was thinking, after socom 4 coming out next month and the upcoming move features to be added to lbp2, theres not much else coming out for the move anytime soon that's noteworthy is there?

I mean maybe not for all of 2011 - they would most likely have announced stuff by now.

well ps move heroes is coming out in next few weeks - but its for children!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

mystic86 wrote: »
    i was thinking, after socom 4 coming out next month and the upcoming move features to be added to lbp2, theres not much else coming out for the move anytime soon that's noteworthy is there?

I mean maybe not for all of 2011 - they would most likely have announced stuff by now.

well ps move heroes is coming out in next few weeks - but its for children!

There's a game called sorcery out sometime as well. Remember seeing it on a video from E3. You are a young wizard and can cast spells with your wand using the Move controller. It may sound childish but remember thinking it looked kinda cool.

cool, out in just over 3 weeks.

not a buy for me though.

if anybody hasn't bought the move yet, here is a great bargain..

For 51.50 euro delivered, the price u'd prob pay for the starter pack alone, you can get the starter pack with Virtua Tennis 4, a game that only came out 4 weeks ago... fantastic price

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Sport-Tennis/Virtua-Tennis-4-Move-Starter-Pack/~r354806/?s=move

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

mystic86 wrote: »
    if anybody hasn't bought the move yet, here is a great bargain..

For 51.50 euro delivered, the price u'd prob pay for the starter pack alone, you can get the starter pack with Virtua Tennis 4, a game that only came out 4 weeks ago... fantastic price

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Sport-Tennis/Virtua-Tennis-4-Move-Starter-Pack/~r354806/?s=move

That is a great deal. 55 quid for the starter pack alone in Smyths!

Anyone played Virtual Tennis 4 with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Was PS Move even mentioned by Sony at E3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Was PS Move even mentioned by Sony at E3?
    Yeah they showed a new game developed by the Sports Champions team called Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest and showed a screen with the names of about 20 games, like a port of House of the Dead Overkill, a James Bond game, Start the Party 2 etc. They also announced Move implementation in a few up and coming games: NBA2K12, Dust 514, Resistance 3, some Star Trek game and the big one, Bioshock Infinite.

Overall I think they spent about 15 minutes on PS Move games in their conference, but they showed more of them on the show floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

GothPunk wrote: »
    Yeah they showed a new game developed by the Sports Champions team called Medieval Moves.

Good job, Jeremy.

Great job, Jeremy.

Nice job, Jeremy.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭mrm

Grayditch wrote: »
    Good job, Jeremy.

Great job, Jeremy.

Nice job, Jeremy.

EDITED job, Jeremy? (It all sounded a bit too 'friendly' for my liking.)

I don't remember seeing Sorcery at the Sony conference. Was it shown at this years E3 in any capacity? Does anyone know the release date and if it will be a disc distribution or on PSN only?

for anybody who doesn't have the move yet, starter pack here for ~29 euro (pay in sterling)
    http://www.thehut.com/games/games-accessories/playstation-move-starter-pack-includes-move-controller-eye-camera-demo-disc/10215868.html

also, tv superstars is very cheap for the last months or so, pay in sterling to get it for about 5.60 euro:
    http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/tv-superstars-playstation-move/10227826.html?switchcurrency=GBP

Advertisement