Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becks non-alcohol beer

Options
  • 12-03-2010 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Its really the only decent non alcahol beer I know of. Tesco in Rozboro USED to stock it but could not find any there yesterday, and could find any staff member who knew if they do or dont stock it anymore.
    Does anybody else in Limerick sell Becks nonalcahol beer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Have you tried Erdinger non alcoholic beer?Seems to be in every off-licence/supermarket nowadays.

Couldnt tell ya what it tastes like,but if its anywhere near the regular stuff you should be alrite :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

its sold in pritty much every off liscence..if you want a variety go to the off liscence in dunnes jetland, huge amount of drink available there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I started drinking this recently as I cant drink due to being on medication, got sick of drinking coke and lucozade on nights out, you'd be fcuking wired after downing that much caffeine all night, sugar hangovers suck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Holsten also do a decent enough NA version. It can be hard to get though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Hooked

In any case... head over to O'Briens at the Parkway. Fairly sure they stock it! And the erdinger alcohol free... sound lads too!

mmmmm... Sol 4 pack..3.99. Must buy a few slabs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

O'Briens, Fine Wines, Carry Out and Dunnes all do Becks NA. O'Briens also do Cobra NA which is much nicer than Becks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 triCrescent

banjobongo wrote: »
    Does anybody else in Limerick sell Becks nonalcahol beer?

Dunnes Stores in jetland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Not sure if it counts or if I am taking away or diverting
    from the OP's thread but......

I hate hate beer, being a fan of only Cider and Vodka.
    I'd really really love to be able to get Cider
    without the Alchohol in it.

So if anyone can include Cider! as well as Beer into feedback for the orginial topic of conversation I would be grateful.

Most people will automatically laugh and say
    get Cidona or apple juice but its Just not the same.

Tesco from time to time stock of non-alchohol Cider in a glass bottle that is absoultly rotten its even got what looks like rust marks between the bottle top and bottle.

~b

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Erdinger non-alcoholic is also an option. I know you can get it in Fine Wines and in Micky Martins
    bullets wrote: »
    Not sure if it counts or if I am taking away or diverting
    from the OP's thread but......

I hate hate beer, being a fan of only Cider and Vodka.
    I'd really really love to be able to get Cider
    without the Alchohol in it.

So if anyone can include Cider! as well as Beer into feedback for the orginial topic of conversation I would be grateful.

Most people will automatically laugh and say
    get Cidona or apple juice but its Just not the same.

Tesco from time to time stock of non-alchohol Cider in a glass bottle that is absoultly rotten its even got what looks like rust marks between the bottle top and bottle.

~b

How about this one
    http://www.alcoholfree.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=2_56&products_id=353

not sure if there's any available to buy in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Is Cidona still sold? haven't drank it in years, that was pretty much a non-alcohol version of cider and very tasty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement