Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrow

Options
  • 12-03-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Lads, I am heading over to WHL for the Blackburn game tomorrow. Many years have passed since my last visit to the sacred ground and I cannot wait to see the Lilywhites in action again.
    My main questions are where would be a good spot for a pint or two before the game (ko 12:45), and does anyone know where the Ireland V Wales rugby would be on (close to the stadium) after the Spurs game. Any input would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

The Coach & Horses is where I normally go.
    Nice pub, pleanty of room in the back garden if it's a nice day.

The Bricklayers is good for atmosphere, usually a good sing song before the game. But given the early kick off I doubt there will be enough drinking time to get the sing-song going.

The Irish Center on Patoria road, (near WHL train station) will deffo have the rugby on. As will most other pubs too I imagine.

Enjoy the day !

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

and does anyone know where the Ireland V Wales rugby would be on (close to the stadium) after the Spurs game. Any input would be gratefully appreciated.

Irish Centre in Pretoria Road, N17 would be best bet and if you get there sharp after the match you'll even get a seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

RichMc70 wrote: »
    Irish Centre in Pretoria Road, N17 would be best bet and if you get there sharp after the match you'll even get a seat.[/QUOT]I hope to be in there myself watching the rugger after the Spurs game,a Spurs win and an Ireland win would make a great day allround.:cool:

Advertisement