Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deliver to UK address and then here

Options
  • 12-03-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hi all

Same old story. There's an mp3 player I really want to get on ebay uk. (Have searched for hours and can't find it anywhere else). However, the seller won't deliver to ireland, even after I sent him a message asking nicely!

Is there a company that has an address in the UK, that I can get it delivered to, and then they will forward it to ireland? Is would only be in a small package. I thought I read something like this somewhere, but can't remember now.

Any help would be great!
    Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

Bump, I've been trying to find a company that does this too, there was a few around before christmas but I can't seem to find them online anymore, so infuriating.....we're just across the water :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Your best bet is to contact the seller and see if they'll post here.

There are mail forwarding companies, but they come and go, and they're not usually a company either. As such, I don't know how trustworthy they would be. You're giving someone your money so that they can buy something for you. If they walk away with the money, there's nothing you can do about it.

Advertisement