Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to dump old sofas

Options
  • 12-03-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

i have 3+1+1 sofa set but it is peeling so im thinking of buying a new one n dispose this off.................plz can anybody help me what to do? should i hire skip? or know any dumping centre or any bin services . how much would be the cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 turkey46

Plenty of students in the city and castletroy would take it, especially those living in elm park and briarfield as the furniture in those houses are shocking. If you know a student going to LIT or UL ask them and they'll surely know someone that would want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

You could post an ad on adverts in the freebie section. Nearly everything goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

into the shannon for lulz .. it may make a fine fishing craft .. fer all of 2 mins maybe :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

I think you can take them to Mr. Binman's place and pay to have them dumped, alternatively you can go the landfill site near Shanagolden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

phog wrote: »
    I think you can take them to Mr. Binman's place and pay to have them dumped, alternatively you can go the landfill site near Shanagolden.
    Gortnadroma Landfill site between Shanagolden and Ballyhahil would be one place to take them alright, but if OP is in the city, Mr Binman would be the better bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

Or just leave them in your front yard and go to bed.
    Guaranteed they're gone in the morning :)

Advertisement