Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help idnetify some theme music

Options
  • 12-03-2010 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

have a couple of themes that I'm trying to identify.

hope it's ok to post this.

thanks in advance for your help,

music from a Prime time report.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Video 1 is music that is used on Sky Sports from time to time; don't know the exact name, but as far as I know, that music in the first vid does be used on Sky Sports News before they cut to ad breaks and stuff.

Video 4, I'm nearly 100% sure the music is: Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Mix) by Rob Dougan. Open to correction on this, but I'm nearly 100% sure that is the music.

Don't have a clue about #2 and #3. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 4l5k4j5orjirt43

DazMarz wrote: »
    Video 1 is music that is used on Sky Sports from time to time; don't know the exact name, but as far as I know, that music in the first vid does be used on Sky Sports News before they cut to ad breaks and stuff.

Video 4, I'm nearly 100% sure the music is: Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Mix) by Rob Dougan. Open to correction on this, but I'm nearly 100% sure that is the music.

Don't have a clue about #2 and #3. Sorry.

thanks for that,

found the first one from the sky news infio

it's Requiem For A Dream Lux Aeterna

very popular on youtube, loads of covers on piano / guitar ect.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl5McGN2L-E

Advertisement