Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40"/42" LCDs deals?

Options
  • 12-03-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone come across any good deals on 40"/42" LCDs in town?
    looking to buy but not from harvey norman(bad experience)... :)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

clarelad wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone come across any good deals on 40"/42" LCDs in town?
    looking to buy but not from harvey norman(bad experience)... :)

Thanks

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/59/xx/xx/8/3/criteresn_BA00002718-BV00171821.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

If you are looking to buy from a bricks and mortar store and not online, then Soundstore is worth a look. Generally the prices there are ok and their back up service is pretty good, better than HN or Dixons.

They are open late on Fridays as well. Plus they always have every tv they sell turned on and when I was there getting a tv, they let me play around with the settings and see the tv playing with more than one format so I could judge the picture quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

Xtravision had some great deals last week when I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭manna452121

I have got great deals from these lads http://www.fsvltd.ie/ worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Currys/Dixons (whatever the place on William Street is) is selling 42" Plasma HD ready for €500. Not something I would buy myself but may interest the OP.

Edit: +1 for Soundstore by the way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement