Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal to Help Desk

Options
  • 12-03-2010 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi

I am new on here and appealled a warning and 7 day ban from a moderator to a category moderator and now wish to appeal that decision to uphold the original ban.

Where do I go from here please?

BN

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Which CMod did you speak to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Beez Neez

Thanks Zaph for taking time to reply It was Lucy Liu in Region

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'll speak to Lucy, but I know that she's not around most of the weekend so it might take a little time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Beez Neez

Zalph
    I have thought about this and feel that maybe boards.ie is not for me! I felt do strongly about the original warning as I genuinely felt that the moderator had over reacted to my simple request for a little respect when I had made a mistake It took over five days (on a 7 day ban) to get an appeal and I do appreciate that you guys are all volunteers but I felt that this was excessive The appeal heard the moderators side of the story and I was not asked for a comment of indeed told about that This contravenes all notions of fair procedures Just seems very unfair and unjust and for this reason I am going to part company with boards Many thanks for taking the time to come back to me though It is much appreciated Beez Neez

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement