Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left Luggage/Locker

Options
  • 12-03-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

hoping to catch a midnight (or 1am) bus, so need somewhere safe to store luggage during the day.

Does anyone know any 24 hr left luggage service or lockers in the city center?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

poppy08 wrote: »
    hoping to catch a midnight (or 1am) bus, so need somewhere safe to store luggage during the day.

Does anyone know any 24 hr left luggage service or lockers in the city center?

thanks

I think that Bus Aras have storage lockers beside thr toilets, in the basement. However, even though there are numerous buses that leave after or around 1am, not sure if this area will be open, perhaps drop them a line to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Vic_08

cute_cow wrote: »
    I think that Bus Aras have storage lockers beside thr toilets, in the basement. However, even though there are numerous buses that leave after or around 1am, not sure if this area will be open, perhaps drop them a line to confirm.

It closes after the 11pm departures and opens after 6am, don't leave your bags there if you need to collect them at 1am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Theres a place on o connell st, i think its the internet cafe by the little doughnut stand. couldn't tell you if they're 24 hr or not, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rockingirl

Hello, is the café you're talking about GLobal Internet Café? If not, could you tell me the name? We would need a safe place to put our luggages (we are 18 people) for two or three hours in two weeks. Thanks a lot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

dan1895 wrote: »
    Theres a place on o connell st, i think its the internet cafe by the little doughnut stand. couldn't tell you if they're 24 hr or not, sorry.

No they are not. I tried them a couple of weeks ago and they close at 9pm. Until 8 next morning can't get to your luggage

• Advertisement
Advertisement