Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons - Dublin 13

Options
  • 12-03-2010 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if someone would know of anyone who gives Guitar lessons one 2 one or if you can recommend someone that would be great. I am interested in starting out and having checked out websites and videos i think this approach would make more sense.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You're probably better off trying the Dublin City forum if you are looking for something in Dublin 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

Beasty wrote: »
    You're probably better off trying the Dublin City forum if you are looking for something in Dublin 13

Why?

Dublin 13 is Fingal - Dublin city starts at the kilbarrack road - which is Dublin 5 :confused:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

ragg wrote: »
    Why?

Dublin 13 is Fingal - Dublin city starts at the kilbarrack road - which is Dublin 5 :confused:
    Fair enough, but I think you'll find the OP has already received 2 positive responses to the post he made in the Dublin City forum, and none in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

ragg wrote: »
    Why?

Beasty is right. Now back on-topic please ragg.

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 micks343

id recommend my old guitar teacher,
    his name is bryan mullens,
    think his num is <snip>
    PM only. No personal numbers in posts.

HB

• Advertisement
Advertisement