Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet - James Meade UCD student

Options
  • 12-03-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know James Meade? Found his wallet in milltown.

I'll hand it into the cop shop next week if nobody knows him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

If you can, hand it in the the local garda station sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

give services a call on 01 7161200 (open all weekend), they can take your + students details and they'll get student to get it off you/collect it from garda station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

you can try emailing the student number @ ucdconnect.ie

eg

08123456@ucdconnect.ie this works for most students and email him about where you've handed it in

fair play to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Contact Services. They can get in touch with the student if the ID is in the card, even without student number, they can check with Programme Office using his name. Fair play for trying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

He got it today finally, got AIB to ring him and he collected the wallet at my gaff.

Thanks all for help anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

With a name like that you coulda facebook searched, but sure you did the right thing. Fair play, glad to know people like you around campus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

fair play OP

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

errlloyd wrote: »
    With a name like that you coulda facebook searched, but sure you did the right thing. Fair play, glad to know people like you around campus :)

I checked him on FB and no joy... never went to UCD, my college days are well over (well 4 years now!)

Advertisement