Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jap-Takamine

• 12-03-2010 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭

Howdie all,

Anyone have any views on the Jap Takamine's ? Like 'em ? Hate 'em? Don't look at 'em?

J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

If you have a spare one I'd be happy to test it out for you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

The Jap ones are very good. I had a really nice Koa/Spruce jap dread and although it wasnt much to look at it was a magnificent sounding guitar. I really regret selling that one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

GStormcrow wrote: »
    The Jap ones are very good. I had a really nice Koa/Spruce jap dread and although it wasnt much to look at it was a magnificent sounding guitar. I really regret selling that one :(

We all have one we regret. Mine was a PRS CU24. Sounds like a good idea for a thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭BSOM

Was looking at some new tak's. The new EF340SC which comes in at €1,150.00

Advertisement