Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How easy is it to get a taxi in Dingle?

Options
  • 12-03-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

sorry if this is a stange one. But a large enough group of friends and myself are going up to Kerry for an anniversary mass/session and the idea was to do one night in Camp and one night ni Dingle.

Now it will prob be allot cheaper just to stay in camp the two nights and then taxi in and out to Dingle.

I'm just wondering are there many taxis up there? Would there be any bother? There will prob be 10-14 of us.

I have never been to Dingle so I appologise if it's a stupid question.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Shouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Shouldn't be a problem.
    look up dinglenews.com there are a lot of services listed on there also you could look up b and b there as well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Thanks lads,

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭manoverboards

There are no taxi's in Dingle only tacsaí !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Theres nowhere called Dingle either,only an daingean!! What a strange place we live in all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Whatever about the whole taxi/tacsaí thing, they're all hackneys in Dingle, so don't be afraid to flag one down.

Advertisement