Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Mail

Options
  • 12-03-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

UCD connect seems to have updated the layout for the mail cliient. Can someone point out to me where i can actually view my emails now? All i see is a calendar when i open the email option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

When it acts up I just type imap.ucd.ie into the toolbar

• Registered Users Posts: 27 yellow belly du

UCD connect seems to have updated the layout for the mail cliient. Can someone point out to me where i can actually view my emails now? All i see is a calendar when i open the email option.

Yeah the exact same has happened to my mail. It’s just a calendar. Anybody know any other way to get into mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

rantyface wrote: »
    When it acts up I just type imap.ucd.ie into the toolbar

Thats whay i am doing. This is what i see when i login calandar.jpg

I cannot see a mail option

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

I cannot see a mail option

Yep looks like its not working, could be an update. Probably something else though.

EDIT: Its an update though it just says staff email on the web site...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Im sure its just temporary but you can get your student mail in an email client still... at least you could until early today.

Incoming server: imap.ucd.ie (i.e Not studentmail.ucd.ie)
    Username: student number
    Password: your usual UCD connect pass

• Advertisement
Advertisement