Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone applying for RCSI or studying there?

Options
  • 12-03-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

I got an interview for a PhD in chemistry there! It's my first choice at the moment so I'm really happy. Does anyone know roughly how many people are applying for their postgraduate programme?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭oconnoao

Hey I'm doing a PhD in RCSI at the moment and I'm really enjoying it. Is it the HRB Scholars program you are going for? I went for an interview for it last year, I think they said they interviewed 30-35 and had 7 places. I didn't get it but was lucky to be put in contact with another PI who was looking for a PhD student. In that case I think I was the only person he met for the position and offered it to me a couple of weeks later.:) Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

Could you tell me more about the interview?
    What kinds of questions do they ask, and should I dress up?

Advertisement