Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maybelline sun glow tan moisturiser €2.99 Spar Nassau street

• 12-03-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,I just popped this up in the bargain alert section,thought I would put it here too!!

Maybelline sun glow tanning moisturiser(it's the brand new one), bronzing powder and dream mousse bronzer only €2.99 in spar on Nassau street. They had a few L'oreal Glam Bronze Duo Powders at €3.59,but there was only about 4 left when I looked today (they are €15 in boots:eek:). Stocked up on the moisturiser today as there at least 3 times the price in boots,I got the one for fair skin but they had the darker shade too!!! Its the spar accross the road from the side entrance of Trinity College!! The offer seems to be exclusive to that spar though as its defo not in my local one or the one on Grafton street.

Advertisement