Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Vodka and/or Brady (NOT for drinking)

Options
  • 12-03-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Anyone know the best place to buy some cheap vodka or brandy (not on a bender - it's not for drinking so the drinkability isn't too important)

I see Tesco do a "value" brandy up North for about £7 (€8) & this is the sort of price point I'm looking at, but I can't see it on the Irish website.

Anyone spot anything around?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

What is it being used for? if it is not ingested at all you should think of denatured alcohols. You can get 70-95% isopropanol which would be cheaper than drinking alcohol (which is only expensive due to the duty). Some asian shops sell clear denatured ethanol too. There are other solvents which work far better than alcohol for certain things, e.g. zippo lighter fluid is amazing for removing adhesives and other things. Nail varnish remover is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

Thanks for that.

It won't be drunk per sae, but it will be ingested (very small quanities), so best to stick to the real stuff!!

Advertisement