Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 website down

• 12-03-2010 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

It's been down since 5pm for me, same for everyone else? Anyone know what's up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

same here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

Long time to be down isn't it? Never been down this long before. Presume they're working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Never been down this long before.

Would you bet on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

They have a message up on the site
    o2.ie is experiencing difficulties

Sorry, the o2.ie website is experiencing difficulties. We are working to restore normal service as soon as possible. Please try again later.
    For further information please go to the O2 forum: http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/forum.php
    Error reference: 500

I believe 500 is a database error...Apologies in advance if i am wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

ardmacha wrote: »
    Would you bet on that?
    Obviously not then :), just my own personal experience of using it, this is the longest it's been down for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Typical that the one night I need to top off in the past few weeks the site is down :|

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Typical that the one night I need to top off in the past few weeks the site is down :|

Top off? Sounds like something Michael Hutchence would have been into! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Terry79

O2 is down alot recently. Someone needs to get their act together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I have it back again now

edit: just went in to send a webtext and it's changed so maybe that's why it was down yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Their top up online or by text seems to be on the blink. Again :mad::mad: If indeed it has worked since the start of the year. I had to buy credit in a shop in January and had to ring up to top up last month. I tried to top up again this morning and neither text nor the web top up worked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement