Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dinosaur exo in Dublin

Options
  • 12-03-2010 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all hope ye can help, As far as I know there is Dinosaur thingy on in Dublin at the moment, I would like to tak my 3 year old to this Sunday, can anyone tell me were it is on and how to get there ( Taxi, bus no's ect) from Hueston station please.

Rgds.
    Babyjames

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

If you mean the one that was in the old Ambassador cinema I think it is finished. If it is still on its on O'Connell St so just get the Luas from Heuston station and get off at Wynns hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

It's listed through to the middle of April on Ticketmaster.ie.

Just get the Luas from outside Heuston station to the Abbey St. stop. Turn back onto O'Connell street and walk north,it's right at the top of O'Connell street in the Ambassador theatre.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Advertisement