Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Perfect Dark XBLA

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I love the Crash Site level, it's really cool shooting the
    Presidential clone
    , then all his guards come after you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

VinLieger wrote: »
    I get that figuring it out yourself is fun, but there isnt even a hint of "find elvis to finish the level" all it tells you to do on agent is find the pesident and then your left hanging

Y'know you could try just looking around the level for a while. Thats generally how you find things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,286 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Rob2D wrote: »
    Y'know you could try just looking around the level for a while. Thats generally how you find things.

I dont mind looking for things it would just be helpful to know what im looking for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Loved this release.

Now all I need is Killer Instinct and I'll be happy (seeing as Goldeneye unfortunately will never see the light of day on the 360.:()

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I got a token code for it but when i went to redeem it it says it has already been redeemed !!! Load of balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Now all I need is Killer Instinct and I'll be happy

It'll happen, someday: http://kotaku.com/5078939/rare-want-killer-instinct-on-xbla

I know it's an old story, but the desire is there! I could've sworn I'd seen something on it recently too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Where's the drool smiley when you need it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Just got this game there. Anyone up for doing it on co-op?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lamposts wrote: »
    Just got this game there. Anyone up for doing it on co-op?

right here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It's 4 player co-op right or did I just imagine that?

1.Lamposts
    2.Parawind

2 places left :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

1.Lamposts
    2.Parawind

Count me in tonight or tomorrow around half 7

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

1.Lamposts
    2.Parawind

Think it's just 2 for the Campaign but 4 against sims in the Combat Simulator. 4 ppl doing co-op challenges would be good all right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Have to say this has been done very well and all things considered t looks very good and is still definitly playable!

Anyone have any trouble getting online?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Loved this release.

Now all I need is Killer Instinct and I'll be happy (seeing as Goldeneye unfortunately will never see the light of day on the 360.:()

I used to love that game! Jago was one of my favourite characters, along with B.Orchid and Glacius.

I downloaded Perfect Dark last week and, I must say, it brings back great memories. I just found out too that it has online multi-player; something I'll be checking out as soon as I can.

If only Goldeneye came back too, but God knows that's a dream I'll be holding onto for ages.

Advertisement