Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mac donagh junction train/shopping centre

Options
  • 12-03-2010 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

anyone know whats happening with the front of shopping centre/train station
    it looks awful if they would only knock it or put a new roof on the old building maybe sow few plants or something might take dirty look of it, or is there some plans for it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

linny wrote: »
    anyone know whats happening with the front of shopping centre/train station
    it looks awful if they would only knock it or put a new roof on the old building maybe sow few plants or something might take dirty look of it, or is there some plans for it
    I heard a few years ago that permission for a hotel was granted for that site, also covering where the ground car park is. I suppose with the downturn it's all been put on ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

I heard a few years ago that permission for a hotel was granted for that site, also covering where the ground car park is. I suppose with the downturn it's all been put on ice.

Yes a hotel and a few more shop units I believe.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

As far as I remember, the Hotel was due to go there (right out to the street?) and when the hotel no longer seemed like a good idea they put in the car park to at least generate some revenue.

Advertisement