Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 phone topup

• 12-03-2010 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

I called the o2 number on their site to top up via the phone with a credit card and I created a pin number and everything, then after I did that it said since it was my first time topping up on the phone I would be transferred to an agent..at 10.30pm I was about to hang up but someone was on the other line and took all my credit card details etc. Now I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about the whole thing.has anyone else topped up in this way? The fact that I had to give all my cc details/address/etc to an individual at 10.30 on a Friday night then reciveed confirmation from a mobile number rather than one of the 5 digit numbers....
    The credit did go onto my phone by the way, just feeling kinda skeptical about the whole thing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O2 have 24 hour customer service. Their prepay line isn't 24 hour but they do have staff there 24 hour for billpay and other services.

Seems reasonable enough to me but if in doubt give 1747 a call from your phone or 1850 601747 from your landline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thats the way it does normally go. The 086 number you got for the auto response is also correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

That's great thanks for reassuring me I was a bit worried all night!

Advertisement