Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BC2: Kit of choice?

Options
  • 13-03-2010 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭

I know its early days and it will take a while before you have everything unlocked but whats your kit of choice at the moment?

Mine at the moment is

Class: Engineer
    Main Gun: Saiga 20K Semi (Very good in CQB)
    Hand Gun: WWII M1911 .45 (Fairly powerful)
    Gadget: RPG-7 AT (The AT4 is crap for firing quickly and getting away so sticking with this)
    Spec1: Light Combat Equipment
    Spec2: Havent unlocked anything yet?
    Spec3: Vehicle armor/Faster Reload

I also play Assault a lot more since I unlocked the red dot sight, the iron sights are really annoying. Would love to get that G3 but you need level 25!

Good site to look at all the weapons for each class etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Medic all the way and the M60.....LETHAL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Medic all the way and the M60.....LETHAL.

Not you as well, oh wait ya last night.... grr

Only doin my job ma'am......I am starting to Assualt now BTW....but the outcome will be the same!!!!

LMAO ;)

BTW good games last night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

M60 is fecking borken imo, more accuracy and damage than the bloody snipers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Engineer with a bog standard 9A-91. with the WWII 1911 (How OP is this pistol?)

Usually with mines, but if the game has drifted toward inf play I'll change to the Carl Gustav.

1st perk I'll switch between extra ammo or extra explosives, and likewise for Perk 2 I'll switch between extra bullet power & extra explosive damage.

• Advertisement

R0ot wrote: »
    M60 is fecking borken imo, more accuracy and damage than the bloody snipers.

Only when the FORCE is with you it is LETHEL...peeps think its like the LANZ in BF2142 when the longer you hold down the mouse the more accurate it gets!!!! LMAO....NOT!

Any how I am starting to try and use the Assualt and Engi kits now so now more high K : D ratio for me....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I'm liking assault but I had great fun playing as an engineer last night, nice to be able to blow up tanks ala david and goliath...

I find that sometimes you hit a tank 3 times + in the rear and it still does not blow up. Needs to be fixed, two max and it should be a goner...but only from the back. And the engi repair points has to be fixed aswell 150+ a time to fix a tank once....MADNESS. I could be RANK 50 if I played Engi all the time at that rate......

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

My favourite would be Engineer with PP-2000 smg, Rex Pistol, Carl Gustav, 4x Scope, Magnum Ammo, Alternate fire.

Although having unlocked the an94-Abakan for Assault thats fast becoming a favourite. That gone is insane absolute beast of a thing.

Advertisement