Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being a frigid..

• 13-03-2010 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭

Them's were great days.:D

What I wanna know AH'ers is what age were you when you lost your 'frigidness' and where was it?:p

I was 11, 'twas in the cinema at Batman Forever(I think) and she was dog ugly, I was forced into it.:mad:

How about you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Ugh... Batman Forever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Jesus I was never frigid, tried with every ounce of being in me to feel something I hadn't felt before

This is a recurring conversation with me and my mates though, wasn't it better craic getting your hand into a girls knickers after a disco when you were 14 than picking up some drunk girl and having sloppy sex today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

baz2009 wrote: »
    Them's were great days.:D

What I wanna know AH'ers is what age were you when you lost your 'frigidness' and where was it?:p

I was 11, 'twas in the cinema at Batman Forever(I think) and she was dog ugly, I was forced into it.:mad:

How about you?

That's not a nice way to talk about yer ma!

Someone was bound to say it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I dunno, 10 or 11 maybe, I can remember her name, but not what she looked like.

Just googled her there though, not terrible looking, but nothing i would be attracted to.

It was behind the big fallen tree that we all used to climb on, there is a Parking lot where it happened! :( I could probably still find the exact spot though, because I was so used to the place, it's where I played when I was a kid! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

i was 12 and it was just inside the door of the cinema, the cinema can be like a brothel at times haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Osu wrote: »
    That's not a nice way to talk about yer ma!

Someone was bound to say it :D

No, no they were not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

25 and waiting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

No, no they were not.

Not cool dude, not cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I think I was 12, I remember it being really sloppy and me not having a fecking clue what I was doing.

It was around the back of a school (The school was closed at the time)

She had the red hair (might have something to do with my current loving of the redheads) and was quite pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Haha this reminds me of playing "nervous" when i was younger :D

• Advertisement

Kiera wrote: »

are ya nervous?

are ya nervous now?

are ya nerv.... I can't get my hand under yer bra!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

kiss chase ftw! Wonder at what age I'll stop doing it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

12 years old and in the Gaeltacht... only good thing I remember about that kip, tbh. Hated every second of it and finding comfort in ''meeting'' a girl for the first time was the only silver lining on that monster of a cloud.

are ya nervous?

are ya nervous now?

are ya nerv.... I can't get my hand under yer bra!
    Haha it was so funny. I'm very ticklish and would be jumping away because he was tickling me and not because i was a fridge :D

Haha it was so funny. I'm very ticklish and would be jumping away because he was tickling me and not because i was a fridge :D

Were ya a big girl as a young wan?:P

you were both frigid and ticklish!

what boyhood wet dreams were made of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I dunno, 10 or 11 maybe, I can remember her name, but not what she looked like.

Just googled her there though, not terrible looking, but nothing i would be attracted to.

It was behind the big fallen tree that we all used to climb on, there is a Parking lot where it happened! :( I could probably still find the exact spot though, because I was so used to the place, it's where I played when I was a kid! :D

Well I would hope you're not still attracted to 10/11 year olds! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

"it" being?! :pac:

jd007 wrote: »
    Well I would hope you're not still attracted to 10/11 year olds! ;)

Nothing to say that she was 10 or 11 when he met her though.:p
    My first meet was 16 years old, five years older than me.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

Nervous? Explain pweese

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Nothing to say that she was 10 or 11 when he met her though.:p
    My first meet was 16 years old, five years older than me.:o

Jaysus Baz, she was a cradle robber. :D

Nervous? Explain pweese

We'd have to show ya ;)

Were ya a big girl as a young wan?:P
    Was i fúck! I was very fit ;)

Not so much now.....
    Nervous? Explain pweese
    I'll show you ;)

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Jaysus Baz, she was a cradle robber. :D

She thought I was 13.:p
    Saw my picture in the paper for an u-12 rugby team, so the cover was blown.:( She then broke up with me.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

are we talking kissing or getting handsy here?
    if the former, i was 14 ..felt like one of the last people i knew to kiss anyone.
    the guy was an awful kisser, but at least he was cool...liked the same music as me, surfed and skateboarded. ha those were the kinds of things that impressed me at 14..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Was i fúck! I was very fit ;)

Not so much now.....

I think he meant in the booby department.

No, I meant was she a chubbster, but a jokey way.:)

Ooops :o

Or possibly not, I just saw the fridge part in bold. I'm confused. Need sleep!

I was 14. In a tent playing dares. Terrified I was! Them were the days.

• Advertisement

Not blowing my own trumpet here (!) but I was a legend for getting my first feel south and north and also receiving my first feel on the same night
    Hence the reason why anytime someone had an english cousin visiting, they were very popular

I was 14. In a tent playing dares. Terrified I was! Them were the days.

One of my mates' first time was in a tent, playing dares and just as they locked in, he farted.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

There was an awful lot of that kinda bad fumbling stuff that guys always said was sex... at the "discos" in the good old deerpark of carlow in the 80's, at the back of the bus on the way home...some guys I've met have unfortunately never progressed from that stage...

One of my mates' first time was in a tent, playing dares and just as they locked in, he farted.:D

Oh the shame! As if it isn't awkward enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

How about you?

Bit of a mix, once had a girl get her friend to knock into me and say:

"Oh yeah, you know the way your going out with Samantha, well .. she's broke it off"

Turns out she wanted to be interfered with and wasn't happy just french kissing in the corn field for four hours straight on Sunday afternoons like me,.

The girls were far dirtier than us boys were where I was living at least. Always the first one to chirp up and say: "Let's play dares .."

Little madams the lot of them, as this pic proves :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

The day after my twelfth birthday, a warm Summer's day and there we sat, about 7 of us in a circle armed with a plastic bottle and a bag of hormones. We were in the front garden of the local haunted house, nicknamed "The Haunteder". Her name was Aoife and I'd had a mad crush on her since months before when we went on a school trip and she'd held my hand while we were out looking at horses in a stable. I'd felt on top of the world and here we were, sitting right opposite each other, my heart scrunched up tight in my throat as the bottle spun for what seemed like an age and eventually came to a swift halt, one end pointing at her and one directly at me. I tried not to smile too wide. I tried not to smile at all! Everyone knew I was mad about her, herself included but I didn't want to give it away. But the smile broke across my face anyway, ignoring my brain yelling at it to stop!!! "I'm not meetin' him," she said "He's still a frigid!" So I kissed her ugly friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I could probably still find the exact spot though ...
    More importantly, did you then? :P
    Probably when the lads stop chasing you ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

The day after my twelfth birthday, a warm Summer's day and there we sat, about 7 of us in a circle armed with a plastic bottle and a bag of hormones. We were in the front garden of the local haunted house, nicknamed "The Haunteder". Her name was Aoife and I'd had a mad crush on her since months before when we went on a school trip and she'd held my hand while we were out looking at horses in a stable. I'd felt on top of the world and here we were, sitting right opposite each other, my heart scrunched up tight in my throat as the bottle spun for what seemed like an age and eventually came to a swift halt, one end pointing at her and one directly at me. I tried not to smile too wide. I tried not to smile at all! Everyone knew I was mad about her, herself included but I didn't want to give it away. But the smile broke across my face anyway, ignoring my brain yelling at it to stop!!! "I'm not meetin' him," she said "He's still a frigid!" So I kissed her ugly friend.

ouch. im not reading any more of this thread

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

More importantly, did you then? :P

Probably when the lads stop chasing you ...

so never :/

you are acquanted with the 'it' pika :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

are we talking kissing or getting handsy here?
    if the former, i was 14 ..felt like one of the last people i knew to kiss anyone.
    the guy was an awful kisser, but at least he was cool...liked the same music as me, surfed and skateboarded. ha those were the kinds of things that impressed me at 14..

Was he a skater boy, Did you say see ya later boy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I was 13 going on 14 - I'd kissed a load of lads before that, but this was the first time for tongues. It was ****ing minging...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Think I was about 12. He was a younger , and fancied the arse off me, so I knew I had him in the bag. So I thought fuck it, I'll get this outta the way, and gave him some memory **** material.

Awww.

Cawk teasing little hussy :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,875 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Jesus I was never frigid, tried with every ounce of being in me to feel something I hadn't felt before

This is a recurring conversation with me and my mates though, wasn't it better craic crack getting your hand into a girls knickers after a disco when you were 14 than picking up some drunk girl and having sloppy sex today

Insert random joke here........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

I was about 11 or 12, I remember I was in my primary school uniform and she in her secondary school one, a girl from the bottom end of my estate, and a group of us had got together behind the school, everybody's pairing off and me and the girl started playing nervous together and she didn't get one bit nervous at all, god bless her.

MaybeLogic wrote: »
    I was about 11 or 12, I remember I was in my primary school uniform and she in her secondary school one, a girl from the bottom end of my estate, and a group of us had got together behind the school, everybody's pairing off and me and the girl started playing nervous together and she didn't get one bit nervous at all, god bless her.

So hawt. [/pervert]

Abitar wrote: »
    So hawt. [/pervert]

Ooh, a lady pervert.
    I think I still have my old uniform tucked away somewhere if you ever fancy a game of nervous or spin the bottle.*

*(imagines oversized self in undersized uniform. cringes)

MaybeLogic wrote: »
    Ooh, a lady pervert.
    I think I still have my old uniform tucked away somewhere if you ever fancy a game of nervous or spin the bottle.*

Its onnnn ;)

Abitar wrote: »
    Its onnnn ;)

;)

< rushes off to the tailors >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

When my parents got central heating put in when I was about 9. Before that we just had coal fires.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I'm waiting for someone to say they were 9 or 10. No doubt then of course we'll have someone claim they were 8!:rolleyes:

Ha, I was a few years older than most people it seems, kept to myself when I was younger, don't worry I've caught up :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement