Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Gunners

Options
  • 13-03-2010 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all, myself and my buddy are planning a trip to London for the Suprs V gunners game, we don have tickets yet for the game but hope to buy them there or go the the loacl and watch if on the big screen, this game could mean 4th for us but it could stop the gunners winning the prem. If any one would like to join me le me know. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Hopefully that game won't go ahead as we will be playing Portsmouth at Wembley that weekend biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

moved to the 14th of april

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

moved to the 14th of april

does this mean the game against Chelsea (17th of April) will be pushed out too? Also, if game against arsenal is on mid-week might it not clash with their CL fixture?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

thudd wrote: »
    does this mean the game against Chelsea (17th of April) will be pushed out too? Also, if game against arsenal is on mid-week might it not clash with their CL fixture?

The second leg of the quarter finals of the Cl takes place on April 6/7. Hopefully A**enal will be knocked out by the time they play us on April 14th.

Our fixtures will be ( if we beat Fulham next week):

April 10 FA cup semi V Portsmouth
    April 14 Home to A**enal
    April 17 Home to Chelsea.

What a week!!!

Hopefully Lennon will be back for those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

Nice one Bodie. Too right about Lennon. Azza on one side, Bale on the other. The stuff of dreams and opposition defenders nightmares :) COYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we are gonna win win and get hammered by Chelsea!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

The second leg of the quarter finals of the Cl takes place on April 6/7. Hopefully A**enal will be knocked out by the time they play us on April 14th.

the scum got barca in the 1/4's - nice one

Advertisement