Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trex Decking?

• 13-03-2010 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Has anyone used Trex type decking and are you happy with it?

Is it easy to clean? Does it fade out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Have seen two jobs done with trex.Great looking when it is first laid. The only thing i'd advise is do not spend a fortune on it if your garden is north facing.Moss and slime will build up where as the one facing south :getting the sun : is down longer but looks nearly new. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vanessa_R

Hello,

I am a representative of Trex and came across your post and wanted to inform you of the advantages of using Trex. Hosing off may be all that is needed to remove lose dirt and debris. For basic cleaning use soap, hot water, and a soft bristle brush. Semi-annual cleaning is recommended (typically Spring and Fall). We also have a new product called Trex Transcend. Transcend Decking is engineered with a low sheen, high-traffic technology. It is fade, stain, scratch and mold resistant and backed by our 25-year fade and stain warranty.

Vanessa_R - Trex

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Vanessa_R wrote: »
    Hello,

I am a representative of Trex and came across your post and wanted to inform you of the advantages of using Trex. Hosing off may be all that is needed to remove lose dirt and debris. For basic cleaning use soap, hot water, and a soft bristle brush. Semi-annual cleaning is recommended (typically Spring and Fall). We also have a new product called Trex Transcend. Transcend Decking is engineered with a low sheen, high-traffic technology. It is fade, stain, scratch and mold resistant and backed by our 25-year fade and stain warranty.

Vanessa_R - Trex

Can you give us an average price per m2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vanessa_R

Qc3-
    Unfortunately I am unable to supply pricing since we do not sell directly to the public. However, for any pricing inquiries please contact your local Trex dealer, Home Depot or Lowe's location. You can locate a location in your area using the "Where To Buy" feature on our website.www.trex.com

- Vanessa_R-Trex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

sounds american.... wonder if she knows this is an irish site?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 neil_hiss_a_gum

anyone know a dealer in Dublin area for trex?

Advertisement