Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAGNET broadband unreliable for me ...

• 13-03-2010 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have had Magnet for about two weeks now and thought at last a reliable service. Then over the past two days it's intermittant. Problem is not only that it's intermittant but they have nobody in customer service after 6pm or at the weekend when we need it most. So I've tried all I can, connections, power off/on, etc

I'll give it one more week and try something else. (Another provider that is)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I have had Magnet for about two weeks now and thought at last a reliable service. Then over the past two days it's intermittant. Problem is not only that it's intermittant but they have nobody in customer service after 6pm or at the weekend when we need it most. So I've tried all I can, connections, power off/on, etc

I'll give it one more week and try something else. (Another provider that is)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1207

Advertisement