Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sony alpha a350

• 13-03-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,176 ✭✭✭

I bought this a year ago and was always looking at other camera thinking did I make the right choice?
    I got my hands on a 70-210 F4 beercan and now I can say yes absolutely i am extremely happy with this and I another 2 AF minolta lens on the way 28mm prime and a 35-70 macro.
    exciting times ahead me thinks!
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

absolutly.

I have my A200 for two years now and I'm still happy with it. Only niggle is the dusty viewfinder but I can live with that :D

the 70-210 is a great lens for general purpose telephoto work, although for wildlife shots its sometime a bit too short :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

assume that lens will also work with an a100 - any pointers of best place to pick one up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,176 ✭✭✭seanin4711

assume that lens will also work with an a100 - any pointers of best place to pick one up?

I have been on the lookout for ages
    and i had a strict budget in mind and never expected to get it for €70 delivered!
    Score I say!
    Just be on the look out for AF minolta lenses.
    best of luck
    sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I lost out on an A200 last week, was raging, had read great things on it and had another guy lined up with 2 batteries and a remote shutter release for it for very cheap. I just couldn't get all the cash together in time and had to tell the guy to sell it to next bidder, it's now gone :(

Nice looking camera, and if you search flickr for it you'll see some great, crisp, colourful shots. I know these can be post processed, but I touch up all my pics a wee bit anyway as my current cam gives a very soft image.

If when i have the cash I spot another one I will be tempted. the A200 is better than the newer A235 though, from any comparison I've checked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

seanin4711 wrote: »
    I have been on the lookout for ages
    and i had a strict budget in mind and never expected to get it for €70 delivered!
    Score I say!
    Just be on the look out for AF minolta lenses.
    best of luck
    sean

Yes i got mine for about 70 quid aswell..............

In Gunns belive it or not who usually dont carry sony gear :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement