Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Pay Deals Meteor Partners

• 13-03-2010 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,241 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of moving to Meteor Bill Pay max but would like to get the monthly commitment down to about 70 euro a month.
    My car insurance is with AXA so I can save 5 euro per month and get it down to 80pm.
    My question is how to get 15 euro off your meteor bill per month?

o2 and Vodafone are not an option as my bill will go up, so it's stick with 3 and their double minutes or move to meteor max. I make about 600 free 3 to 3 calls per month so bill pay max is my only viable alternative.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

80e for unlimited calls/texts and 1gb of data isn't good enough value!? :)

They don't have any other partners, bar AXA, so unless someone in customer care agrees to give you a tenner off for 12 months, I wouldn't see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Call 3, tell them you are thinking of leaving, see can you upgrade by way of reduced tariff price instead of a new phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,241 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Walkman wrote: »
    Call 3, tell them you are thinking of leaving, see can you upgrade by way of reduced tariff price instead of a new phone

Already had the reduced tariff price, they cut me off again, I pay by credit card ever month when they call me, I had arranged for someone to call me at 6 yesterday evening to take payment he never called me just cut off my services (he called me at 3 but I was driving). My bill was due 4 days ago. Really annoyed with them for doing that to a customer who's with them over 3 years, I know meteor would never do this until your bill was well overdue which mine never has been. Meteor also send you a bill you can pay in the post office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,241 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

This post has been deleted.

It's not the first time they cut me off without warning. Must have a word with Meteor and see will they do anything, if I can get it for <75pm i'm making the move.

• Advertisement
Advertisement