Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shiny Pokémon

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

It'd be pretty disappointing if we didn't tbh. I can understand game events because we don't have the stores here but there's really no excuse for smyths not to offer the event here.

GameStop had events and the Irish stores didn't bother getting them, hopefully Smyths are different though - would be nice to actually get an event instead of using Powersaves to get it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One of my friends got codes in a Smyth's in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Blaithik

The Smyths store in Galway stocks the shiny rayquaza codes (although they might not anymore).
    Hello, by the way, I'm new in this subforum.
    I have a couple of shinies (Lvl 100 Shiny Flareon, Shiny Azurill, Shiny Rayquaza from the event in smyths, and a couple more, and I've gotten all of them in the last week or two).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Blaithik wrote: »
    The Smyths store in Galway stocks the shiny rayquaza codes (although they might not anymore).
    Hello, by the way, I'm new in this subforum.
    I have a couple of shinies (Lvl 100 Shiny Flareon, Shiny Azurill, Shiny Rayquaza from the event in smyths, and a couple more, and I've gotten all of them in the last week or two).

Welcome! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just hatched a shiny Hippopotas :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Pokemon Go has me feeling nostalgic for gen 1 so I started a new game of Fire Red on my GBA last night. 20 minutes in while leveling up my Squirtle on route 1 I idly wondered what colour a shiny Rattata would be so I did a google image search for it (greeny yellow). A few minutes later a wild shiny Rattata appeared in the game! I couldn't believe it. It was so early on I only had 2 Pokeballs on me, but I managed to catch it :)

Advertisement