Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any transhumanists in Limerick.

Options
  • 13-03-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭

This is a complete shot in the dark but shoot I will. I'm a transhumanist as defined by
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

I'm wondering if anyone in this forum living in Limerick has the same philosophical outlook?
    Thanks for your time
    CC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

No, i prefer it when men are men and women are women. Anything else is just confusing.

(Sorry I had to get that out of the way:P I am surely not going to be the first person to misread that though lol)

On topic: Yes I do know a transhumanist fella and I think it's probably you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Out in UL I think I remember reading or looking at some video
    about an atheist society or something where some of their members
    had interest in Transhumanistic topics.

[EDIT: sorry I may have be wrong I think the term was Humanist]

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I can't keep up with all of these - But I am loving the way in which the 'blurbs' keep on getting more and more detailed and laboriously pseudo-scientific while the descriptions get ever more involved and intricate in such a manner as to almost lend credibility and authenticity to the claims.

- I almost signed up the the notion that we are on the cusp of a new dawn where life is judiciously run by a new breed of Immortal Cyborg Overlords - then Alt-F4 killed the notion and ended the Spectre once and for all....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

I didn't think so.
    Thanks for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Limerick people are so unevolved.

• Advertisement
Advertisement